A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Stretching the definition of Super having Spurs in there surely? I'm done with Chelsea for good if this ever happens. I hardly give a shit now after about 10 years of being less and less arsed about them, but what a load of shite, hope it dies on it's arse. 

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Where are Wolves? Aren’t they the third biggest club in the world?

Last time we won the league was just over 40 years ago. No team who last won their domestic league in that period would ever be considered for such an honour!!

• Paid Members

It's obviously a fucking shit idea, and that's coming from a fan of a team that will actually end up playing with the big boys for the first time in years and help elevate the club. Arsenal will stand to benefit more than most.  But I couldn't give a fuck about any of that, this destroys the spirit of competition and just creates a gulf between the elite and the rest. It's the sporting equivalent of the top 1% wealth in this country. It can fuck right off. 

Why haven't PSG signed up for this? Is it due to Qatar's special relationship with FIFA? I get why the German clubs won't/can't buy into this. 

• Paid Members

Here are my great club, standing back and centre of the new European Super League. What a bunch of fucking chancers we are.

nwo-new-world-order-wcw.png.23074df8b48fc620fdfd597034c538d0.png

My head's spinning over this. It's happening and I don't see any signs of it stopping. Looking at the main obstacles standing in the way of the Super League:

UEFA suing the clubs: Yeah, good luck with that. They couldn't even beat City in court, they'll get royally fucked by the legal firepower of those 12 clubs. 

FIFA banning their players from playing in the World Cup: Forget about it. FIFA are bluffing just to show a bit of support for UEFA. Once they realise that 90% of the biggest names and best players in the world won't be at the biggest sporting event in the world, they'll quietly backtrack and let UEFA die a slow death.

Premier League sanctioning the 6 English clubs: They haven't got the balls. See above, they will backtrack and work on a deal with the league to ensure they can coexist. 

The repercussions of this are massive. The German League will suffer massively (which is already in somewhat of a decline in terms of coefficient), PSG will fizzle away (although I'd bet any money they will join at some point), West Ham could win the Champions League (which will be like Dan Severn winning the NWA title), god knows how low-rent Thursday night football will look, the likes of Leicester and Everton can forget about mounting a challenge for the league, transfer fees will be even more insane with only 12 clubs able to afford top players and pricing out everyone else, Haaland and Mbappe will join one of these clubs sharpish and Daniel Levy will still be tighter than a duck's arse.

Edited by PunkStep