A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

Hahahah, So what does that make the likes of Barnsley 

BritWres!

19 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I haven't looked this up, but does this make Ryan Mason the youngest ever top flight manager in England?

Christ, just found out he's only 29. That's quite depressing. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

BritWres!

Christ, just found out he's only 29. That's quite depressing. 

It's worse than I could have possibly imagined!

• Paid Members

In a rare episode of Top Flight Time Machine where they discussed football, Andy Dawson summed it up best when he said Spurs being in this was the funniest thing. It reminded him of a family film where a dog sneaks on to a space ship before it takes off and they wonder how he got onto the space ship. Brutal yet true.

Perez talking about the financials of football is hilarious. How the English clubs have allowed this charlatan to take the reigns is beyond me. Unless they're sending him out there to get shot at so they look less ridiculous.

UEFA are a state aren't they as well? the cheek to say this spits in the faces of fans. I'm sure UEFA  cared about fans when they stuck Arsenal and Chelsea fans in Baku with 5k tickets each and forced one of our players out of the game due to his life being possibly at risk. But yeah, they care. I'm sure FIFA care about all the migrant workers dying in their grubby little World Cup they sold to the highest bidder.

I think someone stated earlier that Sky were the architects of this 'Big Six' thinking and its bang on right. The celebration of City/Chelsea mass spending while at no point questioning the very ethics of what was and is financial doping always stuck in my throat. The Prem Leagues laughable 'fit and proper persons' test.  The Frankenstein monsters have revolted, and yet again the fans are left behind. If ever there was a sport that needed to be blown up and reset its football.

Edited by Factotum

• Paid Members

Fucking hell- so many clubs pulling out of the Super League tonight- then you have the bombshells of Ed Woodward and Agnelli (Juve) getting the push! Fuck all of these 12 clubs, bunch of coward wankers the lot of em.

• Paid Members

This has to end with Ceferin killing Perez with a crossbow while he's taking a shite. 

I can't wait to see his face after this has all fallen through. Shove your Galacticos and Super League up your jack danny, you Iberian Sepp Blatter.