A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

12 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

You'll have your own thread at this rate, Spurs!

Would still be full of people from other clubs who can't resist the "shit banter" :)

nah, we've gone as well* We've been in Audi Cups longer than that league ffs.

And won them!

edit: * all English clubs have.

Edited by SuperBacon

I'd like to see his bald head on a stick, but let's not praise any of these cunts (I know you're not don't worry)

"👏 👏 for Arsenal saying sorry. Class act. 👏" or any of this gumph I'm seeing can get in the bin. All of these cunts should be ashamed of themselves. Burn the fucking lot down.

But...nice to see some things never change.

spacer.png

Anyway, back to the real task of looking forward to the Carabao Cup final, struggling in the Barclays Premier League and trying to reach the Gazprom/Mastercard/Heineken Champions League. Football is healing.

25 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Levy here with a heartfelt apology to the fans there, like an abuser that doesn't realise they've done any wrong. 

20210420_232419.thumb.jpg.5e0d26b79c329b85b11ceed645695c5b.jpg

Arsenals isn’t any different. I suppose there is the apology but the content of the statements are essentially the same. 

2 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

"Increased support for the wider football pyramid..."

By keeping all the money to ourselves.

Get in the fucking sea.

It was all a purely altruistic move, you see. The fans have ruined everything with this protest!

The stink's not going to wear off on this one for a long time. Even if Kroenke sells up, how many nice, do-right-by-the-fans billionaires are there to take over? Despite extracting millions upon millions from the club, it's never enough is it.

They don't get to apologise. They tried to steal my club away. Our mob trying to claim they were doing it to save us as the big bad other guys were going ahead anyway. Bollocks. KSE were firmly driving this. They're vampires. Why did they not have a 'consulting period' on it then. Why did all of these clubs say fuck all for 2 days? Scum the lot of them.

The momentum now to to get them KSE out of the club is there. Going to the protest on Friday. Hopefully with his dream cash cow fucked, Kroenke wants to sell. But I don't want it to another billionaire. Time for some proper checks and balances as to who can have majority shares in clubs. Hopefully the United fans and Liverpool fans will follow suit in calling for this.

Ticket prices and kick off times next everyone! UEFA also can no longer be able to get away being the corrupt tin pot organisation it has become.

On a side note, Chelsea and City fans acting like their clubs did something great by withdrawing really need to take a look at themselves.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Levy here with a heartfelt apology to the fans there, like an abuser that doesn't realise they've done any wrong. 

20210420_232419.thumb.jpg.5e0d26b79c329b85b11ceed645695c5b.jpg

You can tell he means it. From this article https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9492287/amp/Inside-explosive-meeting-Premier-Leagues-14-clubs.html

“‘Levy was said to be ‘quite shaken up’ and had acknowledged that the project was a PR disaster for those involved. However, Levy said the big six felt nobody at either the Premier League or UEFA had listened to them and they felt they had been put into a corner. The Spurs supremo was reported to have said it was only right that the biggest brands should have a bigger share of the monies and pointed out that his club had a large debt to service thanks to their new stadium.’”

25 minutes ago, Factotum said:

They don't get to apologise. They tried to steal my club away. Our mob trying to claim they were doing it to save us as the big bad other guys were going ahead anyway. Bollocks. KSE were firmly driving this. They're vampires. Why did they not have a 'consulting period' on it then. Why did all of these clubs say fuck all for 2 days? Scum the lot of them.

The momentum now to to get them KSE out of the club is there. Going to the protest on Friday. Hopefully with his dream cash cow fucked, Kroenke wants to sell. But I don't want it to another billionaire. Time for some proper checks and balances as to who can have majority shares in clubs. Hopefully the United fans and Liverpool fans will follow suit in calling for this.

Ticket prices and kick off times next everyone! UEFA also can no longer be able to get away being the corrupt tin pot organisation it has become.

On a side note, Chelsea and City fans acting like their clubs did something great by withdrawing really need to take a look at themselves.

I've said it before, and it's a flippant point within a serious issue, but every time I see that KSE own Arsenal it makes me think Killswitch Engage run them, and that's very funny to me.

Could be worse, ENIC (English National Investment Company) sounds like someone who'd send you a scam email telling you about a pyramid scheme.

21 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Could be worse, ENIC (English National Investment Company) sounds like someone who'd send you a scam email telling you about a pyramid scheme.

ENIC sounds like a terrible team name someone has come up with on the Apprentice.

What's the general Spurs fans view of that lot? I know there's a lot of dislike for how Levy runs things from at least half of the fanbase, but it seems to have become quite apathetic at times. Is it that they've just beaten you down? Do you think this whole shambles might lead to a change of some sort? Does Joe Lewis exist?

3 minutes ago, Factotum said:

ENIC sounds like a terrible team name someone has come up with on the Apprentice.

What's the general Spurs fans view of that lot? I know there's a lot of dislike for how Levy runs things from at least half of the fanbase, but it seems to have become quite apathetic at times. Is it that they've just beaten you down? Do you think this whole shambles might lead to a change of some sort? Does Joe Lewis exist?

The real question is: If you shift out ENIC, what is the alternative? There is no altruism or 'good owners' anywhere near the top level of football (and below) and for me at least, the quicker all fans realise that, the better.

That's a pretty apathetic thing to say, and it doesn't mean I dont care (I do and I have my personal ethics as well) but it's the way it is. If you watch/support/want to enjoy any of this, you HAVE to accept this is the way it is and it won't change any time soon unless a fucking revolution happens.

Sorry for being miserable. UP THE RYAN MASON ARMY!

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The real question is: If you shift out ENIC, what is the alternative? There is no altruism or 'good owners' anywhere near the top level of football (and below) and for me at least, the quicker all fans realise that, the better.

That's a pretty apathetic thing to say, and it doesn't mean I dont care (I do and I have my personal ethics as well) but it's the way it is. If you watch/support/want to enjoy any of this, you HAVE to accept this is the way it is and it won't change any time soon unless a fucking revolution happens.

Sorry for being miserable. UP THE RYAN MASON ARMY!

In the past, I would've argued that the alternative is obvious: that you mobilise the fanbase as a body to buy the club and turn it into a fan-owned co-operative, with a "one person, one vote" rule in the club's constitution to prevent any one person trying to get all the power by buying more shares. It can be done.

But I don't know how possible it is with a club the size of Spurs financially. Easier to start from the ground up.