A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

14 minutes ago, thevestofdeanambrose said:

Defo the sort of answer I would expect from someone who's teams level is the carabao cup 

Sorry you're jealous of not being in a cup sponsored by Thailands SECOND most popular energy drink, where the draws are sometimes made at 3am and sometimes in the middle of a Morrisons. 

Like you say, levels.

• Paid Members

He's some player isn't he? Remember a few years ago when Pep said he'd never been so excited about a player before (or something like that), he wasn't wrong. It's great to see the number of skilled, technical footballers this country has started to produce now. Hopefully the future's bright. 

In other news, this is going to be heartbreaking when it doesn't happen:

16 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

He's some player isn't he? Remember a few years ago when Pep said he'd never been so excited about a player before (or something like that), he wasn't wrong. It's great to see the number of skilled, technical footballers this country has started to produce now. Hopefully the future's bright. 

They also handled him so well. They didn't rush him when people were losing their shit over him not playing. I HOPE Arteta is using the same sort of thing with Martinelli.

On the owners, anyone is better than the current incumbent. Would be good to have some guys involved who care about the club. Part of me thinks its just a bit of a PR move, but at the moment anything which might lead to a change is appreciated.

Unless they're forced to or start hemorrhaging money badly, there is zero chance of the owners selling up. Why would they? They don't give a shit about fans protests. 

Like you say, nice story but Arsenal have been very close to this before in the recent past.

In other news: 

Still such a nutter.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Unless they're forced to or start hemorrhaging money badly, there is zero chance of the owners selling up. Why would they? They don't give a shit about fans protests. 

Exactly this. We're going to be the new Newcastle. 

I mean I'll be honest I was joking (Spotify is shit but it's still a million miles better than any other service) but it's nice to see that some of you (and your parents) are actual weirdos.

The O2 thing reminds me of when my Mum managed the Tottenham Court Road Link store (member The Link?) and Patrick Vieira was doing a signing there and she asked him to sign a photo for me (why I have no idea) and he signed it "To UNLUCKY Spurs fan Gary" lolz