A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

PowerButchi

9 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Any reason why Chris Powell wouldn't have got it? Seems an experienced coach like him would have been preferable with Ryan as his number 2?

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

think Levy has been clever in letting someone who has a LOT of good will within the club take charge

In all seriousness though, they are both highly regarded, as are Wayne Burnett and Matt Taylor (yes, that Matt Taylor), but I dont think people should read too much into it. Maybe Powell can't be arsed with all of the media shite?

Tell you what though, if they'd have sacked Ledley, I'd be walking down Seven Sisters Road holding Chirpys head right now.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

If argue that City's training facility is the best in the world of football, certainly in this country. 

I mean, just look at this:

complex_2339413b.jpg.2caba4590f3f857ab67064954647ed87.jpg

I forgot quite how big that Asda is. I mean, we all affectionately refer to it as "big Asda", but wow. Yeah. My housemate and I used to drive there at 3am and just browse to get us out of the house for a bit. Sometimes we might even get some shopping. 

• Paid Members

Not to promote live chat but interesting that Mason has responded to not having Kane by reverting to a 4-3-3 and Lo Celso instead of Sissoko, not that Jose was negative or anything picking five defenders and the midfield he did for the must-win at Everton. If he was still at the helm tonight we’d be playing 5-4-Son, I’m sure.

• Paid Members

It sounds worse than it was. It was literally bored at 2am so we'd mission over there. They'd stick banging tunes in Asda radio and we'd just see what new posters were there and rip the piss out of the toys. 

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

This is possibly the saddest thing I have ever read on this forum.

I stand corrected.

30 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It sounds worse than it was. It was literally bored at 2am so we'd mission over there. They'd stick banging tunes in Asda radio and we'd just see what new posters were there and rip the piss out of the toys. 

I'll triple post in here if I fucking want.

What a lovely touch. In a shitstorm of  week/season/year/decade/my life, Ryan Mason is one of the only positive thing about Spurs right now.

Gaz Baz as well. He was great tonight. Mental that a world class player plays well when he plays. Just mind blowing that.

About the only interesting thing I remember from Alan Shearer’s autobiography was that Jack Walker offered to make him player/manager at Blackburn before he ended leaving for Newcastle, and that he was going to accept it. Not sure which one of them got cold feet on it, mind. 

Just now, hallicks said:

About the only interesting thing I remember from Alan Shearer’s autobiography was that Jack Walker offered to make him player/manager at Blackburn before he ended leaving for Newcastle, and that he was going to accept it. Not sure which one of them got cold feet on it, mind. 

Yeah I remember that. Didn't John Terry also want that in a contract renewal as well?

27 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Along with the fact that he celebrated the title by creosoting his fence the next day. Lad.