Facebook updates that blow your mind v2

Otto Dem Wanz

Read one last night on a local group.

'Does anyone know if there are any manned checkouts in Tesco at the moment? Need a gift card validated so don't want to go twice'. 

'Yes it's open 24hrs for this Christmas week'

'Oh great, what time does it open tomorrow does anyone know?' 

• 3 weeks later...

The drivers of the bin wagons in Coventry are striking. The council Facebook page are obviously painting them as greedy bad guys so every time they post about it, I’ll post something along the lines of “Solidarity with those striking for better conditions” and I’m guaranteed to get someone say “The knew the conditions when they took the job” and am instantly reminded that we have the government we deserve. 

***DOUBLE POST NONCE ALERT***

Forgot about this bloke. My girlfriend got a notification that he’d changed the name of the group. She had a look and saw that hardly anyone liked his posts anymore. She started scrolling through and in November he posted something about how it was a year to the day that his troubles began and how he loves everyone who stuck with him and believed him despite what was being said. Looks like he’s written a load of reviews for himself from “Women” saying how safe and reassuring he was and at no point did they feel in danger”

He got called out for being his usual all noncey self with one of his clients, didn’t he lads?

• 3 weeks later...

My friend and I used to swap the arms on our He-Man figures till the next time we were at each other's houses, so I can believe the kids did that with their Switches, even permanently.

Whether it was simply for the novelty or indeed the racial aspect occurred to them, we'll never know, but the lad most certainly didn't use the words "represent the world of equality that we want to live in," and it's his mum's flowery paraphrasing that makes it sound so chinny-reckon.