Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Disney Plus has the full set of series 1 and 2, Cbeebies and the iPlayer seem to only rotate 10 episodes at a time. It's the only thing worth watching on Disney Plus.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

They’re all on Disney+. Cbeebies considering they are financially involved like Disney are are proper slacking. We’ve watched the first half of season 3 via other means and there is still no word on UK releases

@Nick JamesAmphibia, Owl House and Malcolm In The Middle is the current rotation. Gravity Falls is next up as I never finished last time. But their actual small kids shows are absolutely dross. Avoid the new Alice in Wonderland one.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Shit, sorry mate. I deliberately kept it vague and didn't put anything in that is a spoiler, apart from the bit of box, so apologies if I did. I think you're safe with what i wrote but DO NOT CLICK ON THE BOX, you pagan.

It's all good, I knew not to read the rest as soon as I saw the first line so it served as a brief warning! 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Let Me Stop You Right There GIFs | Tenor

I was touch and go about whether to hit post knowing what the response was going to be, but more Bluey felt worth it.

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

They’re all on Disney+. Cbeebies considering they are financially involved like Disney are are proper slacking.

Even with financial involvement BBC will only have limited runs available at any one time for a co-production within a certain broadcast/VOD window. That'll be why it rotates out rather than having the full run available constantly. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 3/20/2022 at 11:15 AM, SuperBacon said:

but this is Jasmine Jobsons show.

Fuck yes, her and Lauryn. They put in a hell of a shift and were the stars of this show. I remember after the last series somebody on here said they thought Jaq was shit- KMT man. She's brilliant.

On 3/20/2022 at 11:15 AM, SuperBacon said:

one being one of the worst in the history of TV

Pebbles by any chance? She came across like a parody.

I thought Curtis was very good, you can't beat a soft speaking Scouse menace. Mick Johnson showed he could do that role really well in his brief appearance in Layer Cake. Moar Scouse gangsters please. 

Spoiler

I can't believe they did Ats like that though. Was gutted. Him and Stef were a joy to watch together in the last series, a truly believable little friendship. 

Wasn't expecting that ending either. I think Jamie had run his course in the show, but just when you think Sully is no longer the unhinged nutcase he once was, this happens. I'm all for it, because it means Kano going off on one in the next series, and he is the king of this show.

Wasn't sold on the stuff in Spain until they got to Morocco. Thought the little storyline with the kid wanting to see his sister in Spain was good.

Not sure the Little Simz backstory was necessary but it keeps her in the focus, which is a good thing as she's a good actor too.

Emilio is Pep with a man bun, don't try and convince me otherwise.

  • Paid Members
Posted

How do I remove stuff from my history on iPlayer? I fell asleep watching The Apprentice: You're Fired last night and now it's decided that I wanted to watch Gavin & Stacey afterwards. 

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

How do I remove stuff from my history on iPlayer? I fell asleep watching The Apprentice: You're Fired last night and now it's decided that I wanted to watch Gavin & Stacey afterwards. 

I think you can only do it on the website version. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/watching

Just click 'remove' under the show you want to get rid of.

Edited by Lorne Malvo
  • Paid Members
Posted

Brilliant. Thank you. 

Posted
59 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

How do I remove stuff from my history on iPlayer? I fell asleep watching The Apprentice: You're Fired last night and now it's decided that I wanted to watch Gavin & Stacey afterwards. 

Probably just best fessing up to Mrs Jazzy that you have a thing for subpar sitcoms.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

Probably just best fessing up to Mrs Jazzy that you have a thing for subpar sitcoms.

She'd probably force me to watch some then, though. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I watched the whole of the ninth series of On Cinema this morning just so I could spend the whole of the rest of the day watching The Trial, and I don't regret it one iota. The first thing I'm doing when I'm finally caught up on everything is doing a thread on here so me and @Butch2000 alone can talk about the Electric Sun 19 / 20 and Oh God! locations. It's honestly some of the best TV, film, whatever I've ever watched.

Posted
On 3/27/2022 at 10:21 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

I watched the whole of the ninth series of On Cinema this morning just so I could spend the whole of the rest of the day watching The Trial, and I don't regret it one iota. The first thing I'm doing when I'm finally caught up on everything is doing a thread on here so me and @Butch2000 alone can talk about the Electric Sun 19 / 20 and Oh God! locations. It's honestly some of the best TV, film, whatever I've ever watched.

The Hobbit never winning an Oscer galls me. Lost again this year. Let's hope that Oscer does the right thing for us Hobbitheads and it wins next year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...