Transformers are way better than Gobots

DEF

• Paid Members

Soundwave was the original letter page host. Followed by I think Blaster. Then Grimlock. With Dreadwing being the final host. I've probably got that totally wrong. 

I remember having to write a letter for English class once. Being a mad Transformers fan I decided to do it as if I was writing in to Grimlock. Warning him that he needed to be nicer or I'd have to apply my VVH type device to him. Only I didn't have a cool name like Variable Voltage Harness for it.  It was something crappy like Dinobot Hurtomoeter. The letter was read out by the English tutor. Not sure if I cringed more remembering the incident or during the reading.

• Paid Members

You have. Blaster was last. After Soundwave for some reason Ratchet had one issue, then the very popular Grim Grams, then Dread Tidings, then Darn N Blast (with Blaster). Which broke kayfabe because he was dead by that point.

I tried to write a Christmas essay about Transformers in primary school but my teacher was no help at all. When I asked for help spelling, she thought it would be “Sibertron” and when marking my work deducted a mark because she assumed “Devastator” was a spelling mistake.

Had a blinding Xmas

Parents got a minty mint Takara Smokescreen from somewhere. Not a mark on it. 

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

133463398_909881686422645_74456008223100

Jinbao Megatron and Ultra Magnus arrived too

JImage may contain: 1 person

131663550_902353843842096_54773687292992

131535146_902353893842091_60577225773633

The other half got me some Power of the Primes stuff (Mini Pretender, Targetmaster things??? ) Dont know the line well, and also The Optimus Prime Funko Pop

137240326_919516865459127_16193029525472

Watched the latest Netflix Earthrise, despite all of the promise, it was quite underwhelming and seems to be rehashing the movie, again. shame as there was some good bits, especially when there was some action around a planet that harks back to G1 and a welcome surprise and also the purge on cybertron was bleak as anything as well. 

• Paid Members

Re: Earthrise. The pacing is all over the shop, slow moving in parts and as soon as stuff really starts happening, it’s over. The repeated use of character models again is jarring. A group including Bumblebee and Wheeljack fighting a re-coloured Bumblebee and Wheeljack was pushing it enough, but Impactor’s design is far too distinctive to be recycled as a generic.

Spoiler removed because I forgot how to tag them.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members

I really liked Earthrise up until about half way through where it really lost me. I need to give it another watch but I just don't think it worked. Not really looking forward to Kingdom now because I don't have much interest in Beast Wars. Doesn't mean it won't be good but I doubt I'll get nearly as hyped for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I've promised myself I won't delve into KO's but they do look cool.

Got this fella in the post today. My first new Prime since I was a kid. One of the few that I actually prefer the Kingdom box to the Earthrise box.

20210219_211850.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I started playing that game. I'm an Autobots and hope on every few hours when my energy is refilled to do some battling, but wouldn't say I'm super committed as I know at some point something else will distract me.