Transformers are way better than Gobots

DEF

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, BigJag said:

Is that an official release or a custom?

Its official. I nearly bought one the other day as Kapow had it going cheap.

Amazon UK Alternate Universe Prime

I've got a couple of crackers coming tomorrow myself. SIEGE Jetfire and Omega Supreme.

9 minutes ago, DEF said:

I've got a couple of crackers coming tomorrow myself. SIEGE Jetfire and Omega Supreme.

I got both of them over Christmas, both are awesome and look great. Waiting for the right moment to buy  EARTHRISE Scorponok so I can have him fight...er displayed next to Omega.

53 minutes ago, DEF said:

Same deal. at Kapow, was a total no brainer and, ooft those two sound aces. 

Does anyone know if it's safe to order KO's from China again because Brexit?

• Paid Members
53 minutes ago, Herne's Son said:

I got both of them over Christmas, both are awesome and look great. Waiting for the right moment to buy  EARTHRISE Scorponok so I can have him fight...er displayed next to Omega.

I'm under the impression that Scorponok should be getting another run around May. It will make it a heck of a lot easier to get hold of.

• Paid Members

Jetfire is absolutely superb in hand. The detail is wonderful. He's an absolute boss.

20210313_183853.jpg

My son has started collecting the "bot-bots" if anyone has seen them. They're really cool.

They had them in Home Bargains recently as well for a third of the cost they are everywhere else despite them seeming to be relatively new.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Jonny Vegas said:

My son has started collecting the "bot-bots" if anyone has seen them. They're really cool.

They had them in Home Bargains recently as well for a third of the cost they are everywhere else despite them seeming to be relatively new.

spacer.png

I've been looking into getting them, One Below and Poundland had the blind packs in and around Christmas. The problem is, I have very little space on my Transformers shelf as is to collect too many

• Paid Members

Earth Wars increasingly gives me difficult decisions now. If I have a decent 4* Nightbird does that make Blot superfluous to my raid squad and is Motormaster worth the spark to displace him? Is Megatronus on Razorclaw and Alchemist on Blitzwing the right way round - I feel the healing needs to be on Razorclaw but Blitzwing doesn’t end up in the middle often enough to benefit the flames. Should I level my new 4* Razor Sharp to displace 3* axe on Razorclaw, or should I keep it for the healing?

• 3 weeks later...