Transformers are way better than Gobots

DEF

1 hour ago, BigJag said:

Brilliant. Didn't Hasbro do a crossover with Knex or someone similar? 

There was something I vaguely recall. Ive got a something boxed, but would have to look at it and it's under about a couple of hundred retro games

12 million pieces later 🤪🤪🤪

• Paid Members
On 11/7/2020 at 9:43 PM, BigJag said:

I’ve still got Starscream in that. But then, I’ve got many Starscream. Earthrise version was my birthday present. Soundwave is my favourite but people always buy me Starscream for some reason.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, BigJag said:

Ok. You need to arrange a Starscream group picture.

I would but the split of where they are between my current house and the family home is not in favour of taking a decent photo. I have with me Kreon, Hero Mashers, Siege and Earthrise Versions of Screamer, back “home” I have G1 original, Pretender and Action Master, the SCF, a random scaled down figure similar to the SCF in hard plastic on a stand the size of a bottle cap, as well as legends class Bay movie Starscream and the burgundy repaint of Cybertron Starscream - a car boot find.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members

What do we reckon the Blackbird will transform like the Enterprise did in the Star Trek Transformers crossover? 

Apocalypse getting his hands on some Energon? That could be grim. 

• Paid Members

Hit a personal best in Earth Wars this weekend of 17k and just got called up from my alliance Exiled Rogues 2 (rank 850ish) to Exiled Rogues which is ranked 375. Pretty psyched. Also got 4* Cliffjumper over the weekend. Pretty chuffed.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, DEF said:

Hit a personal best in Earth Wars this weekend of 17k and just got called up from my alliance Exiled Rogues 2 (rank 850ish) to Exiled Rogues which is ranked 375. Pretty psyched. Also got 4* Cliffjumper over the weekend. Pretty chuffed.

Of all the cons I could have popped a Gmetal G1 core for, I landed Razorclaw, who is leader of my war squad. Three new 4* star cons (2 from Premium) and several gold cores of note including a Glass Gas mine and 2 x EO plus bronze G1 for Soundwave which will be very handy for outpost.