Transformers are way better than Gobots

DEF

• Paid Members
On 12/17/2020 at 7:30 PM, LazyMcLopez said:

It's ok. I think it suffers by comparison to the previous continuity and it really took a while to get going. Perhaps they were a bit over ambitious in terms of scope as they immediately launch into quite wide ranging stories with loads of characters in different groups and settings. The sister comic, Transformers: Galaxies is telling smaller, more personal and more self contained stories, which I think might have been a better way to go while they establish the new universe.

It's not bad by any means, so give it a go and see whether you like it. Any competent Transformers content is better than none, right? 

https://thesolarpool.weebly.com/revistation.html

Nice write up here of IDWs run of Transformers. IDW have taken the series in many different directions. With varying degrees of success. I've personally found it difficult to keep up with everything. I'm going to try and pick up the War World TPB. Anyone got any recent titles that they feel are worth tracking down?

• Paid Members

For the first time in nearly 30 years I got a Transformer as Christmas present. Probably down to you wonderful people in this thread reigniting my love for them. Merry Christmas everyone. I'm a very happy man child 😁

20201225_115551.jpg

• Paid Members
On 11/9/2020 at 7:38 PM, air_raid said:

I would but the split of where they are between my current house and the family home is not in favour of taking a decent photo. I have with me Kreon, Hero Mashers, Siege and Earthrise Versions of Screamer, back “home” I have G1 original, Pretender and Action Master, the SCF, a random scaled down figure similar to the SCF in hard plastic on a stand the size of a bottle cap, as well as legends class Bay movie Starscream and the burgundy repaint of Cybertron Starscream - a car boot find.

OK so there were a couple I forgot.

And because it’s Christmas everyone needs to read Stargazing. If you don’t have a copy, this summary will do :

https://tfwiki.tumblr.com/post/135731341438/day-5-of-the-tfwiki-christmas-countdown-every-day

38A317BF-2F0D-4BE4-BB3B-9EDC9DCAAD9C.jpeg

47DDF99A-D0CF-425E-A74E-EF0BFC44E25B.jpeg

• Paid Members

Does anyone which series of figures this Megatron is from? I'm pretty sure Prime, Bumblebee, and Soundwave are from a company called three a. They have the licence for the Bumblebee movie figures.

Edited by BigJag

20 hours ago, BigJag said:

Does anyone which series of figures this Megatron is from? I'm pretty sure Prime, Bumblebee, and Soundwave are from a company called three a. They have the licence for the Bumblebee movie figures.

Megatron is from the New 3rd Party Company called Megatank. 

Monocrat is the name of it by them. 

Looks stunning tbh

• Paid Members

Just finished WFC Earthrise on Netflix. Non spoiler review. I absolutely loved the first half but thought it stalled a bit and never really got back on top form. The voice acting for Prime was wildly inconsistent this time around.