Transformers are way better than Gobots

DEF

• Paid Members

This guy took a Tiatans Return Fortreas Maximus and dismantled him. Then painted him in Scorponok Colours. 

He's now done the reverse with a Titans Return Scorponok.  

Incredible attention to detail and the work is of a very high quality. 

What is it about Transformers that makes people want to do this? The iterations are part of the Shattered Glass universe which isn't even an official Universe. It was a fan made continuity developed over a series of fan conventions. The basic premise is that the Autobots are bad and the Decepticons are good.

I'm constantly suprised by the longevity,ingenuity, and devotion that goes into this toy line that just goes on and on. We have the third party manufacturers and then people like the guy above. Aswell as all the other forms of media that Transformers is in.

Are there any other similar fandoms?

• Paid Members

Earth Wars mobile game

So @Joe Blog @DEF and anyone else playing TFEW, how you getting along?

Two weekends agos event was the “big one” with five star and Prime Core shards up for grabs. I achieved what I wanted, my third prime core, Solus Prime (the turret one). As the health and DPS are factors, I put it on Blitzwing. “Bot power “ has him as my most powerful con even though his health, DPS and ability level are all below Razorclaw (already equipped with Alchemist). I hesitated removing the gold Vitality but ultimately the turret adds to his one bot wrecking crew. He already had Catgut, and he’s in one of my outposts.

However this weekend gone in the leaderboard I cleaned up. The WFC skin core gave me Galvatron which I was very happy with considering my first was for Cybertron Starscream and him and Galvatron roll out for the same squad when farming (B team). I also got silver G1 core for Armada Megatron (huh?) and the Premiums I got by end of Friday gave me 3* Tarantulas and Starscream (yes!!) and Vortex towards unlocking Bruticus, and 4* Nemesis and Skywarp. I rehomed Starscreams Crown and G1 Skywarp cores immediately. Over the weekend I also finally got 3* Fireline so did a prompt re-shuffle of my Combats ; I moved 2* Cratermaker from Viper to my new Skywarp, Viper inherited 3* Blowpipe from Swindle, my top gunner, who was the recipient of Fireline. Net result my war squad is now armed with all six FTP 3* Combats and a 2* Ravage. Swindle looks great spreading fires.

We unlocked 2* Doubledealer who’s a lot of fun and punches above his weight compared to most 2*. Happily my alliance posted top 500 in the leaderboard despite being down to 22 and a loanee from a higher alliance from our syndicate. I finished 6th for the group with a PB of 18k. In the fallout a smaller alliance with similar level players has merged into ours like Slough absorbing the Swindon little slugs so we’re 30+ committed players now and looking forward to getting stronger. Even today my luck was in, free crystal gave me 1000 premium shards, premium gave me a 2* dupe Thundercracker, and the 3* shards completed my new 3* crystal... which gave me Thundercracker. Made up as I like him and had his silver G1 core. Finally finished HQ14 upgrade so now start raids in the middle of the bases.... still creeping into the top 6-8 for points.

Funnily enough the Premiums I received for lb gave me bugger all compared to Fridays haul.

Hey @air_raid I have not had loads of time to play lately, just doing enough to not get kicked from my alliance atm (The Dark Spark)

In terms of Bots I have 

4* Headstrong and Starscream

3* lugnut, breakdown, brawl, megatron, thundercracker, gnaw, nightbird, octone and blastoff. 

2* I have a very good collection, some favourites being Cyclonus and Sentius Malus.

Currently training them all up at present and. 

• Paid Members

I did ok over the weekend. Forth best in my alliance with 11k. I'm about an hour away from level 40 now. Got my first 4* which was Rust Dust. She doesn't appear very good at the minute but I'm levelling her up anyway. Also got the 2* Double Dealer but haven't used him yet. I think I need to get better at managing my teams because my A gets all the attention and my B team is only serviceable. Everything else doesn't get much of a look. Basically because I only level up 3* upwards.

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

Hey @air_raid I have not had loads of time to play lately, just doing enough to not get kicked from my alliance atm (The Dark Spark)

From the file marked inevitable I’m pretty sure I’ve seen your officers ads on “my” global server.

8 hours ago, DEF said:

Got my first 4* which was Rust Dust. She doesn't appear very good at the minute but I'm levelling her up anyway.

Trust me, she’s awesome. At high levels really durable and the dodging mortar gimmick makes her a survivor. I have her con equivalent Scavenger in my war squad and at level 50 he’s a beast. I’ve seen good players solo a base with that ability once you get used to when to use it and when to save it. Get a rejuvenate or vitality core on her. My Scavenger has Special Force Attack so he gives a boost to Razorclaw and eventually Galvatron when my shuttle gets to 8 berth.

• Paid Members

Does anyone want a Jazz replica?

https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/1980-porsche-935-k3-recreation?s=08

Smyths Toys are selling the Back to the Future Transformers Crossover, Gigatron, for a very reasonable £33.

I've also just seen a video that showcases a Megadrive Megatron and Playstation Optimus Prime. I wasn't aware of this crossover until today. 

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, BigJag said:

Smythe Toys are selling the Back to the Future Transformers Crossover, Ectotron, for a very reasonable £33.

That's awesome. Jumped on it. I was under the impression the UK wasn't getting it. Grabbing one for myself and one for my best mate who bought me Ghostbusters TF Ectotron last year. Thanks very much for the tip off.

That's good to hear about Rust Dust air_raid I was a bit disappointed not knowing a damn bit about her and her appearing pretty low powered initially. Made level 40 yesterday and have just started levelling up my HQ to level 13. (It's going to be a long 4 days)

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DEF said:

That's awesome. Jumped on it. I was under the impression the UK wasn't getting it. Grabbing one for myself and one for my best mate who bought me Ghostbusters TF Ectotron last year. Thanks very much for the tip off.

That's good to hear about Rust Dust air_raid I was a bit disappointed not knowing a damn bit about her and her appearing pretty low powered initially. Made level 40 yesterday and have just started levelling up my HQ to level 13. (It's going to be a long 4 days)

I’ve got 7 day waits for my stores. It only gets worse. Farming Z for hq17 upgrades I’m told is a slog.

• Paid Members

I thought I'd put up my top dogs in Earth Wars. I've only just got a the last couple of *3 and hopefully should have them all levelled up to at least 20 by tomorrow.

Screenshot_20200911-032534_Transformers.jpg

Screenshot_20200911-032550_Transformers.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Speaking of Devastator... while I have massive issues with most of the Bay films, I had a soft spot for the Legends class toys and own most released in connection to the first two films, and even though I have issues with Devs portrayal in ROTF (scrotum, ease of dispatch, inconsistency of Rampage and Mixmaster being part of a separate battle while being part of him) I still would love to get the toy comprised of combining Legends class Constructicons.

• Paid Members

Big day yesterday of announcements yesterday. HASBRO Pulse revealed the first wave of the WFC Kingdom toy line and the trailer for Netflix WTF Earthrise.

But the big thing was this picture that teases the rest of the Kingdom toy line. Check out the Titan in the background. The freaking ARK!

FB_IMG_1601139314360.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...