The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

18 hours ago, OzExile said:

I don't think Paul Ellering has said a word since the AOP came back, did he on their first main roster run? 

From Memory he was only with them for their debut on the Main Roster. They were put with Drake Maverick I.e Rockstar Spud pretty soon after. 

• Paid Members

Yeah they ditched him on their debut:

He has spoken on this run though. I remember because I laughed out loud when he yelled "BEHOLD!!!" with a big dose of Professor Farnsworth energy:

• Paid Members

Priest isn’t even the biggest star in his own club house.

Best thing to ever happen to Nash is that social media wasn’t a thing in the ‘90s and early ‘00s. Managed to go his whole career with people thinking he was cool. He’s a complete weapon.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I know a lot of people on here will definitely absolutely agree with this.

I unironically love Damian Priest even despite all his terrible booking but this is obviously not true and Kevin Nash is an idiot.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Cannibal Man said:

wank myself into unconsciousness

I thought I'd wandered into the wrong thread for a moment!

• Paid Members

A storyline involving Liv Morgan forcing herself onto Dom Mysterio is quite the choice given the legal issues looming for this company. Triple H should really take the time to read the suit. Get the sensible specs out.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Supremo said:

A storyline involving Liv Morgan forcing herself onto Dom Mysterio is quite the choice given the legal issues looming for this company. Triple H should really take the time to read the suit. Get the sensible specs out.

Ah, but you know the rules. Man taking liberties with woman = icky at best, traumatic and litigious at worst. Woman taking liberties with man = HAWT.

• Paid Members

Supposedly Ricochet’s final night in the company tonight. I want Bron Breakker to write him off in the most ridiculously athletic manner possible.

Essentially this, with Ricochet as the ball. Booted into space. Never seen again.

IMG_8385.gif.77edfbfeacbbf61d2932942debf75c0f.gif

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Supremo said:

Supposedly Ricochet’s final night in the company tonight. I want Bron Breakker to write him off in the most ridiculously athletic manner possible.

Essentially this, with Ricochet as the ball. Booted into space. Never seen again.

Close enough. 

• Paid Members

Good lord. "Thanks for all you've done for us, good luck in the future, oh yeah do you mind taking two high risk bumps with a good chance of injury on your way out the door? Cheers." That landing on the concrete was fucking horrendous. 

5 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Good lord. "Thanks for all you've done for us, good luck in the future, oh yeah do you mind taking two high risk bumps with a good chance of injury on your way out the door? Cheers." That landing on the concrete was fucking horrendous. 

In fairness the concrete spot was a botch. He caught his foot on the way down.

Did business on the way out. Fair play to him. Now on to AEW where he'll be hot for the next 8 Dynamite and Collisions, before he is pushed into regular jobbings on ROH or Rampage. :(