The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

What’s brave about numbers? Did you mean strength in numbers? Dev’s a grown man, he doesn’t need anyone’s back up.

I meant bravery in numbers. Well he seems too with you getting involved. 

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Gooner said:

I meant bravery in numbers. Well he seems too with you getting involved. 

As someone who in the last year spent time in a psychiatry unit through how low they felt about themselves, their worth in life and their perception amongst others I hope you find peace.

You seem like your soul purpose within this forum is to hurt and negate people, bring them down and make them feel like shit. 

I truly hope you find some happiness, maybe away from here because you currently just show as someone hurting by life.

Let people care

26 minutes ago, I Bent My Wookie said:

As someone who in the last year spent time in a psychiatry unit through how low they felt about themselves, their worth in life and their perception amongst others I hope you find peace.

You seem like your soul purpose within this forum is to hurt and negate people, bring them down and make them feel like shit. 

I truly hope you find some happiness, maybe away from here because you currently just show as someone hurting by life.

Let people care

First of all I'm sorry to hear what you went through and hopr that you feel better soon. 

Not at all, I have a different opinion to most on here about the Wrestlemania main event based on what it looks like it will be. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, no idea why you are trying to go there, as if you feel that way what about what has been said to me? 

Hurting by life? I'm fine by life thank you very much, really happy, young kids flourishing, all that matters and same goes for everyone else on here as well. 

People can care, they should care, I don't agree with them, most don't agree with me, all good, such is life. 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Supremo said:

The best thing The Rock has done in decades is the body-swap comedy in his two Jumanji films. Answer seems obvious. Somehow, Cody ends up in The Rock’s body, and then Cody - as The Rock - finishes his story by beating Roman at Wrestlemania. Problem solved.

Slight change in the finish, Cody in Rocks body attempts the Cross Rhodes and the twisting motion causes all of his muscles and ligaments to simultaneously tear, leaving him motionless until Roman pins him, leaving the story for one more year.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Gooner said:

Cody Rhodes may not be the guy they want to put the title on. If he is they can do it at another point, but at Wrestlemania it's about special spectacular moments you will never forget and The Rock vs Roman Reigns is that. 

I hope the majority on here make sure you get to nursery school on time tomorrow

Well. This is wholly unnecessary and the clear trigger for that tedious back and forth. Take a little holiday.

4 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

That's Gok Wan isn't it? 

spacer.png

Guest again.

7 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Amazing that this thread has ended up with someone with shit humour wandering in at the last minute and knackering it for everyone.

#WeWantNurserySchool

Sorry about that.

• Paid Members

Reading the results and seeing Bobby Lashley's name it reminded that he's been WWE Champion twice and beaten Brock Lesnar, but aside from a return to the feud with Lesnar, I don't remember most of what he's done for the last two years. I had to look it up and see how much fucking around at US title level he's done before getting mired in late 90s style "faction warfare." I know neither Rollins vs Lashley or Reigns vs Lashley would be a new title fight but its still weird how much treading water he's been doing.

It reminds me a little of the void that Drew found himself in for a couple of years - he won the belt a couple of times then Cardiff aside has been relatively anonymous to the World title scene. It's still something that they've lost a little track of in terms of solidifying a main eventer as being on that level. It happened to Ziggler, it happened to Ambrose, it happened to Owens, it happened to Jinder (perhaps with reason), it happened for a good couple of years to Rollins. Lashley and Drew aren't the only ones recently blighted by it, prior to his knee injury Rey spent a good chunk of last year in personal feuds and again bumming around preoccupied by the US title when he was easily good enough to be chasing the big title... unfortunately there's only so many title shots to go around on SmackDown depending on how often Roman Deigns to clock in.

Time was, you had Steve Austin, Undertaker, Kane and Mankind at the top, then when Rock and Triple H moved up they competed with them in main events and for the title, then they brought in Kurt etc, and nobody had to bum around in the midcard very long unless they were trying to bring up a Benoit, Jericho, RVD etc to join them on the next level. For the longest time however, it feels like people just "get a turn" then drop back down, even if they've beaten Brock Lesnar for the title three times like Rollins did, getting I believe one crack at McIntyre in a 3 1/2 year gap between losing the U belt and winning the Silver Medal. Since which, he's had protracted runs with Balor and Nakamura plus defended against McIntyre on PPV, as well as "big episode of Raw" defences against Sami, Drew and Jinder. In the same time, the Tribal Chief has only defended his title against Jey Uso, LA Knight and the four way at the Rumble.

It's madness to think that in a time when they have been robbed of players like AJ and Randy Orton for at least part of the last year to injuries but I could still bemoan that the title scenes haven't been as vibrant as they should have been, but there it is.

• Paid Members

Sami Zayn deserves a huge Wrestlemania moment for all he’s done for this company. I still reckon he’s the main catalyst for the company getting so hot.

He’s currently without a Wrestlemania feud, but has started referring to himself as, “Rocky.” Wrestlemania is in Philadelphia. I am one hundred percent in on the idea of him playing Rocky against Gunther’s Ivan Drago at Wrestlemania. Especially after Gunther kills Jey Uso at Elimination Chamber. There’s no easy way out.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Sami Zayn deserves a huge Wrestlemania moment for all he’s done for this company. I still reckon he’s the main catalyst for the company getting so hot.

He’s currently without a Wrestlemania feud, but has started referring to himself as, “Rocky.” Wrestlemania is in Philadelphia. I am one hundred percent in on the idea of him playing Rocky against Gunther’s Ivan Drago at Wrestlemania. Especially after Gunther kills Jey Uso at Elimination Chamber.

Aye. I won't take credit for Callum's pitch, but I'm 100% behind that one too, as I'm convinced it will be the pair of them with Jey & Orton vs Jimmy & Solo, plus the two feuds into one four-way of Paul vs Owens vs Styles vs Knight for the US title, with Knight winning it as I prophesized after Crown Jewel. My mate is convinced it will be Jimmy vs Jey, Orton vs Styles and a multi man ladder match for the US title but I think this is just because he wants Ricochet to be in it and jump off a ladder. Bloody casuals.

IF HE DIES, HE DIES.

edit - there's also obviously going to be lWo vs LDF which will end up a showcase for Andrade to get a big win... I have mixed feelings on this. On one hand I like the story for their rivalry and the matches are good, but the two lucha factions only having matches with each other leaves me with a little bit of a "WCW Cruiserweight leprosy" aftertaste, to paraphrase.

Edited by air_raid