WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

With the weather forecast to get a little warmer over the next few days Nintendo have issued a warning not to play too much Switch if the temperature reaches 35° as is predicted, presumably due to there not being a lot of space for heat sinks in such small machines. 

https://www.techadvisor.com/article/808633/nintendo-switch-heatwave-warning.html/amp

Reminder for the handful of maniacs who might appreciate it - Powerwash Simulator is available on Game Pass (Xbox and PC) at 4pm today!

Edit: the Xbox PC app apparently might be showing eastern USA time rather than UK time, so the game might not show up until 9pm. Absolutely livid.

Edited by CAREBEAR LUVVA

5 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Reminder for the handful of maniacs who might appreciate it - Powerwash Simulator is available on Game Pass (Xbox and PC) at 4pm today!

Edit: the Xbox PC app apparently might be showing eastern USA time rather than UK time, so the game might not show up until 9pm. Absolutely livid.

It’s live!!! Lads, it’s lovely!!

• Paid Members

I picked up sniper elite 3, mainly off the recommendation of someone on here, and it's the first stealth game I've actually enjoyed. 

I tried MGS 3 and an old hitman before but never enjoyed them as the pace and challenge felt frustrating rather than rewarding, but this is great for playing in short bursts.

I got 36% of the way through cleaning the back yard before having to give it a rest because my finger was starting to hurt from holding the trigger for to long. Really enjoyable game though. I like that there's no music so all you can hear is the sound of the water. Very much looking forward to modding all the different nozzles and buying some fancy cleaning fluids. 

2 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

I got 36% of the way through cleaning the back yard before having to give it a rest because my finger was starting to hurt from holding the trigger for to long. Really enjoyable game though. I like that there's no music so all you can hear is the sound of the water. Very much looking forward to modding all the different nozzles and buying some fancy cleaning fluids. 

Left on the dpad turns on auto spray. Very handy and saves you having to hold down the trigger.

On 6/20/2022 at 2:38 PM, Uncle Zeb said:

I'm currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn, which has been sitting on my PS4 since Sony gave it out as a lockdown freebie.

The parts I like remind me of Breath of the Wild, the parts I don't remind me of Skyrim. I've found my groove with it but I'm not sure if I'll still be playing once all the machines are the kind of overpowered monsters being introduced now.

You know when you spot a typo in something you've written, weeks later?

The above post should've said: "Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the best games ever made, and when I've finished eking every last shred of content from it I'll be snapping up the sequel."

Damn autocorrect.

The vintage car is an absolute bitch to wash. Took absolutely fucking ages. It's almost done, except the body is showing 99% clean and I can't for the life of me find any more bits of dirt to finish it completely. Think I'm gonna sack it off and move on to cleaning the skatepark. Maybe go back to the car when I've bought a more powerful washer or something.

Bit disappointed that the nozzle modifications are just cosmetic. It'd be good if they added a few arcadey powerups or something, so like you could maybe get a modification that fires two jets at once for extra coverage, things like that. I also think they missed a trick by not adding some animations when you complete a level, perhaps showing people enjoying the garden you've just cleaned and having a mildly amusing You've Been Framed-style accident or something.