Wrestling #MeToo #SpeakingOut

Keith Houchen

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Tamura said:

So Paul Robinson's parent gets a say in whether he's allowed to wrestle or not? They are clearly a neutral arbiter free of any bias whatsoever...

I’m sure that wasn’t what they want, surely. But it is definitely what they said. The whole statement is poorly written which makes me wonder if Paul wrote it as his language and grammar is bad.

Just now, Hannibal Scorch said:

Yes. And the fact it was deleted and a replacement hadn’t been tweeted suggests the backlash to the announcement didn’t go down well

Cheers, saves me looking for their Twitter to see if they’ve corrected it! What a clusterfuck. BRITWRES~

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Cheers, saves me looking for their Twitter to see if they’ve corrected it! What a clusterfuck. BRITWRES~

It turns out he’s been back since early this year, but I guess because of who it was for it went unnoticed. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

The responses.

In a nutshell people kicked up and he’s unhooked. I’ll wait for Will to no doubt respond. And whilst I’m not going to knock anyone for being dyslexic, he should have at least got someone to proof read it before posting.

BCW in Ayrshire have confirmed that Kid Fite and Davey Blaze will be at shows going forward, obviously not mentioned on the poster or any social media. Apparently with Fite the girl was 17 and "deemed legal" (Fite admitted she was 16) and "has Ross done anything illegal and did it go to court"

Absolute scum.

Edited by StuffAndThings

1 hour ago, StuffAndThings said:

BCW in Ayrshire have confirmed that Kid Fite and Davey Blaze will be at shows going forward, obviously not mentioned on the poster or any social media. Apparently with Fite the girl was 17 and "deemed legal" (Fite admitted she was 16) and "has Ross done anything illegal and did it go to court"

Absolute scum.

Once again worth reminding everyone that the actual text screenshots are out there. "Kid Fite" (such a shite fucking name.) knew he was in the wrong as he was literally making sure that the young girl would not be telling her parents.

Absolute danger. 

1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

I'm confused, what's dyslexia got to do with doing the exact opposite because people complained? 

I think, and I could be wrong here, that they're back-pedalling and claiming they intended to write "would not be going ahead" instead of "going ahead."

But, if that is the angle they're trying to take, the rest of the post following that sentence kind of flies in the face of them making an honest mistake.

• Paid Members

I think the dyslexia explanation was for things like saying "the accused" when he meant "accuser", and the torturous language of "shouldn't not be performing", rather than claiming to have said the opposite thing all along. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, StuffAndThings said:

Absolute scum.

Well you know who the BCW promoter is and who his brother was so looking the other way is something that will come naturally to some people down there.