UKFF Gang Rulz

King Pitcos

UKFF Gang Rulz  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nobody’s leaving the house for a while, and that means more time on our hands to rant at people on the Internet for likes. Choose your gang in the great culture wars of 2020. The UKFF is a relatively small battlefield, but revered by all who took part in the hundred-year pCc vs Paidos feud.

This isn’t a Mafia game. You don’t have to do anything different to what you’re already doing, but you can change your avatar if you want. Just not to Our Great Sport.

Be honest, fuckers.

• Paid Members

I used to get cut with knives by the National Front because of my song lyrics, back in 2011. Now I'm on I'm A Celebrity with Stuart Millard and Tiger Rick eating a camels anus. I'm a paido sellout, but will still flog PCC t-shirts from the back of my van at appearances.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

pCc is far cooler than the nWo because we never reformed or were forced to have Booker T in our ranks for a bit.

Although my campaign to be Disco was as shameless as Pick Me Steve.