The Big Show Show

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

In a world where Saved by the Bell, Melissa Joan Harts' Sabrina, California Dreams, Keenan & Kel and My Wife & Kids are largely - and sadly - forgotten about or reduced to 2am slots on some scaldy music channel named "R3tr0 R@ttl3" that's up around Urdu1 Europe on the Sky channel listings, I think meself and The Big Show Show might get on well. 

Seems like the generic unfunny comedy people love to watch while they eat their tea and think is funny because it has a laugh track instead of actual jokes. Like Big Bang Theory.

I expect it to do really well. I probably won’t watch it unless I get really really bored 

Spotted Foley at the end there. The free catering was too much to resist obviously.

Looks like usual modern day Disney channel type fare. Show is a likeable sort, so hopefully it does well for him. Glad he's healthy these days.

I like Big Show, he always comes across as a genuinely nice bloke so I'll probably give this a go. Like DCW says, it's got a Disney channel vibe and will probably give me something to watch with my kids that they'll enjoy whilst I get to cringe at random wrestling cameos.