The UKFF isolation thread

The Reverend

I'm a sucker for things like this, even when I'm not being forced into "self-isolation".

Since Raw and Smackdown are not really delivering the goods as far as Mania hype goes... and the event itself is taking place in essentially a freaking empty gym, here's some ideas for playlists based around the participants in Wrestlemania and the HOF. Here's the first of a few match listings to cure my boredom.

The Edge Collection

Everyone's favourite Rated-R Superstar made the shock return of the decade (granted, we're only a couple of months in) at the 2020 Royal Rumble. For the younger viewers that may not know who Edge is, or older fans who need some refreshing, here's some career highlights:

-Edge vs. Owen Hart- Breakdown 1998

-Edge/Christian vs. The Hardyz- No Mercy 1999

-Triangle Ladder Match- Edge & Christian vs. The Hardyz vs. The Dudleys- Wrestlemania 2000

-TLC II- Edge & Christian vs. The Hardyz vs. The Dudleyz- Wrestlemania X-7

-Hair vs. Hair Match- Edge vs. Kurt Angle- Judgment Day 2002

-No DQ- Edge vs. Eddie Guerrero- Smackdown 2002

-Edge & Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit- No Mercy 2002

-Edge vs. Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman- Rebellion 2002

- Edge vs. Randy Orton- Vengeance 2004

- Edge vs. Shawn Michaels- Royal Rumble 2005

- Money In The Bank- Wrestlemania 21

- Street Fight- Edge vs. Matt Hardy- Raw 2005

- WWE Championship-Edge vs. John Cena- New Year's Revolution 2006

- Edge vs. Mick Foley- Wrestlemania 22

- WWE Championship- TLC- Edge vs. John Cena- Unforgiven 2006

-Rated RKO vs. DX- Cyber Sunday 2006

-World Heavyweight Championship- Steel Cage- Edge vs. Batista- One Night Stand 2007

-World Heavyweight Championship- Edge vs. Rey Mysterio- Royal Rumble 2008

-World Heavyweight Championship- Edge vs. Undertaker- Wrestlemania 24

- Hell In A Cell- Edge vs. Undertaker- Summerslam 2008

-World Heavyweight Championship- Elimination Chamber- Edge vs. Rey Mysterio vs. John Cena vs. Chris Jericho vs. Mike Knox vs. Kane- No Way Out 2009

-Steel Cage- Edge vs. Chris Jericho- Extreme Rules 2010

-World Heavyweight Championship- Edge vs. Dolph Ziggler- Royal Rumble 2011

-World Heavyweight Championship- Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio- Wrestlemania 27

- The Edge & Christian Show That Totally Reeks Of Awesomeness Season 1 & 2... it's actually pretty damn funny!

- The 2020 Men's Royal Rumble

5 minutes ago, Shane O' Mac Version 2 said:

I'm a sucker for things like this, even when I'm not being forced into "self-isolation".

Since Raw and Smackdown are not really delivering the goods as far as Mania hype goes... and the event itself is taking place in essentially a freaking empty gym, here's some ideas for playlists based around the participants in Wrestlemania and the HOF. Here's the first of a few match listings to cure my boredom.

The Edge Collection

Everyone's favourite Rated-R Superstar made the shock return of the decade (granted, we're only a couple of months in) at the 2020 Royal Rumble. For the younger viewers that may not know who Edge is, or older fans who need some refreshing, here's some career highlights:

There's one match I'd add, the triple threat between Edge, Batista and Undertaker at Armageddon 2007, just for the ending that summed up Edge as a sneaky bastard heel perfectly.

1 hour ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Watched the Broken Scull Sessions with Bret Hart, Goldberg and Undertaker last night - each of them are fascinating. 

Yep, I'm loving just going through the Network and catching up with any interviews I haven't seen before, or any of the backstage documentaries etc.

I'll probably re-watch Breaking Ground at some point. I loved that. Really wish they'd do another series.

• Paid Members

I've been working through WCW from the start of Nitro to it's death over the space of the past 18 months or so(I've gone through phases of binging it, then not touching it). Now I've been ordered by my rhumatology consultant that I need to self isolate for about 3 weeks until my immunosuppressant drugs wear off I think I'll speed though the rest. I'm actually looking forward to all the wrestlecrap from the last 18 months or so of it's run!