The UKFF isolation thread

The Reverend

• Paid Members

Me and my mates usually do a 'Not Booked Club' where we all try and watch a particular show and then let rip about it in our little wrestling WhatsApp group. 

Last night we went a step further and live watched the 'Pilman's got a gun' Raw episode and then Austin/Bret from Mania 13 whilst all in a facebook messenger facetime chat. It was a good laugh

IMG-20200325-WA0041.thumb.jpg.46b585613207fbe15b37f21d0615027b.jpg

We're hoping to do more over the next few weeks. I reckon this will be a great way to watch the expected weirdness of this year's Mania. 

• Paid Members

Apologies for something of a plug, but I've been putting together wrestling playlists to stream over the next few weeks. I'm doing a test run at 18.45 today, then will likely repeat tomorrow and through the week before moving on to the next playlist.

It's a little under 3 hours long, starting in 20 minutes, feel free to dip in and out as you please;

https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/wrestlingstream1-ois3kue3iqmlcedi4d?lang=en

How about Ric Flair v Jerry Lawler in WWE in 2004?

I don't remember this AT ALL.  It's like that time they randomly had Hogan v Flair on Raw.

It's amazing nobody bladed in this match ;)

Edited by Loki

Just an update ive made it Nitros in June 1997. some ramdom ones

Mongo is genius until he gets anywhere near the ring

Piper was great promo wise

Why is Glaier so protected hes horrid

Never knew Malenko got a long run as US champ - where was his shot at hogan 😛

The Horseman theme is glorious

Scotty S is already main event talent

Woman/Jacqueline/Sister Sherrie really added to the product, why did they all get canned

The  weekly shows flow pretty well, will post a further update at end of 1997....I can tell it wont be as positive.

Edited by Chasingamymatt
Additional comment -Meng is wonderful

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

The October 1993 episode of Wrestling with Paul's WWF comps on YouTube has a Luger vs. Borga match. In an alternative universe, that's the Wrestlemania 10 main event. It's as boring as you'd imagine. 

It would have been Ludvig Boring, if you ask me!!!

Must say though, from a poster point of view, Ludvig and Luger probably looks the best match in the history of wrestling. That's two wrestlers with brilliant looks. If you were a passerby and saw those two on a poster, you'd stop and have a look.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

It would have been Ludvig Boring, if you ask me!!!

Must say though, from a poster point of view, Ludvig and Luger probably looks the best match in the history of wrestling. That's two wrestlers with brilliant looks. If you were a passerby and saw those two on a poster, you'd stop and have a look.

Yes, great look. As a kid, I was always intrigued by his look and promos. Looking back, it's all a bit lame. I mean, Finland! Hardly the enemy of the US. Bit like when they tried it with Rusev before they lucked into the Russian aspect.