Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

We don't have a monopoly on running this as a shitshow. Did you see all the panic over this yesterday? Caused by journos not understanding the numbers they were busily tweeting out.

 

Posted
3 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

We don't have a monopoly on running this as a shitshow

Agreed, we do however owe rent on half the board and keep landing on Income Tax. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Any one with a bit of sense can see the numbers are horrific at the moment and relaxing social restrictions is completely the wrong thing to do…

Which definitely means they’ll be relaxed in a couple of week’s time.

  • Members
Posted
Just now, stewdogg said:

People are so willing to grass the police up, some were snitched on as well sitting in a cafe while the country was in lockdown. 

I don't disagree with the fines, I've never really got snitches.

Dunno, 30 odd officers having haircuts in a police station is a bit bait.

Plus ACAB so fuck them.

Posted
Just now, SuperBacon said:

Dunno, 30 odd officers having haircuts in a police station is a bit bait.

Plus ACAB so fuck them.

As I say I haven't got a problem with the fines. I just find it weird that Karen's will pick up on stuff and report them. Maybe I should report every footballer I see on the tv with their perfect haircuts?

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

As I say I haven't got a problem with the fines. I just find it weird that Karen's will pick up on stuff and report them. Maybe I should report every footballer I see on the tv with their perfect haircuts?

Are you trying to outdo your terrible posts about films with this one.

Posted
35 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

I just find it weird that Karen's will pick up on stuff and report them.

Can you define what a ‘Karen’ is please?

Posted
46 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Are you trying to outdo your terrible posts about films with this one.

Not at all, if the people that reported the coppers are reporting everyone then I haven't got any issue. As I said I don't disagree with the fines as they shouldn't have done it. We'll never know who reported them but I'm sure it's probably some idiot that's been done for speeding, or one of the 'they'll give me a fine, but won't investigate a burglary' brigade.

Posted

̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶a̶g̶u̶e̶s̶; apologies a freind of mines works with children.

A younger woman tells everyone that she doesn't beleive in Covid-19 saying "this is all bullshit".

She returns after being off sick with the virus and says to one if my freinds other colleagues that "it is just like a wee flu". This despite her knowing this workmate not only had it too and was quite poorly but also knew she lives with a relative who is at a critical at risk level.

Fuck sake; apparantly she is usually very smart too.

Posted
4 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

f the people that reported the coppers are reporting everyone then I haven't got any issue

Why did you think it was women who reported them?

Posted
5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Why did you think it was women who reported them?

I used Karen inappropriately. Anyway it's just my opinion and I think I've definitely been scarred by social media and the abuse our services get.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...