Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

7 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

People are so willing to grass the police up, some were snitched on as well sitting in a cafe while the country was in lockdown. 

I don't disagree with the fines, I've never really got snitches.

Just now, stewdogg said:

People are so willing to grass the police up, some were snitched on as well sitting in a cafe while the country was in lockdown. 

I don't disagree with the fines, I've never really got snitches.

Dunno, 30 odd officers having haircuts in a police station is a bit bait.

Plus ACAB so fuck them.

Just now, SuperBacon said:

Dunno, 30 odd officers having haircuts in a police station is a bit bait.

Plus ACAB so fuck them.

As I say I haven't got a problem with the fines. I just find it weird that Karen's will pick up on stuff and report them. Maybe I should report every footballer I see on the tv with their perfect haircuts?

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

As I say I haven't got a problem with the fines. I just find it weird that Karen's will pick up on stuff and report them. Maybe I should report every footballer I see on the tv with their perfect haircuts?

Are you trying to outdo your terrible posts about films with this one.

46 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Are you trying to outdo your terrible posts about films with this one.

Not at all, if the people that reported the coppers are reporting everyone then I haven't got any issue. As I said I don't disagree with the fines as they shouldn't have done it. We'll never know who reported them but I'm sure it's probably some idiot that's been done for speeding, or one of the 'they'll give me a fine, but won't investigate a burglary' brigade.

̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶a̶g̶u̶e̶s̶; apologies a freind of mines works with children.

A younger woman tells everyone that she doesn't beleive in Covid-19 saying "this is all bullshit".

She returns after being off sick with the virus and says to one if my freinds other colleagues that "it is just like a wee flu". This despite her knowing this workmate not only had it too and was quite poorly but also knew she lives with a relative who is at a critical at risk level.

Fuck sake; apparantly she is usually very smart too.