Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2021 I can't decide whether that's unusual or not. It is a shame about Captain Sir Tom having Covid. I hope he gets better. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 I’d even typed out the “Save the puns as they’re all in the replies” but deleted it because I didn’t think we’d need it. Quote
TomJones233 Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Why oh fucking why did he and his family need to go on Holiday at Christmas? While its sad, Don't be a moron and fly out to another country. Esp when your Cap Tom, The new media darling of covid. Quote
Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted February 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2021 Dread to think how much it would have cost to insure 100-year-old Cap’n Tom to go on a non-essential jaunt to Barbados during a national lockdown. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2021 (edited) 54 minutes ago, TomJones233 said: Why oh fucking why did he and his family need to go on Holiday at Christmas? While its sad, Don't be a moron and fly out to another country. Esp when your Cap Tom, The new media darling of covid. He went on holiday over a month ago and just picked up Covid in hospital. Please explain how the two are linked. Edited February 1, 2021 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
TomJones233 Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Just now, Hannibal Scorch said: He went on holiday over a month ago and just picked up Covid in hospital. Please explain how the two are linked. Don't go on holiday during a fucking pandemic. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Why don’t the pair of you FUCK OFF to IRAQ if you hate OUR BOYS so much you TRAITORS #ThankYouCaptainTom #AllLivesMatter #NoMoreMosques Quote
TomJones233 Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said: Why don’t the pair of you FUCK OFF to IRAQ if you hate OUR BOYS so much you TRAITORS #ThankYouCaptainTom #AllLivesMatter #NoMoreMosques and while we're at it, Tom Moore isn't a hero. He did nothing heroic. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2021 (edited) 15 hours ago, TomJones233 said: Don't go on holiday during a fucking pandemic. The question was explain how the two are linked. You didn't answer it Here's some advice, don’t post nonsense all the time, from one white noise to another. @Keith Houchen good advice. At this point I’m hugely unpatriotic #remoaner #ihearttheEU #toryscum Edited February 2, 2021 by Hannibal Scorch Quote
TomJones233 Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Just now, Hannibal Scorch said: The question was explained how the two are linked. Here's some advice, don’t post nonsense all the times from one white noise to another. @Keith Houchen good advice. At this point I’m hugely unpatriotic #remoaner #ihearttheEU #toryscum Here's some advice, I never said they were linked you melon. Quote
TomJones233 Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Just now, johnnyboy said: I'd imagine nothing as BA and Barbados appear to have been footing the bill. To be fair it wasn't during a national lockdown. Stop calling him Boris hadn't even cancelled Christmas when Tom jetted off. I bet the hero that single handly helped the NHS good ol' Captain Tom was given the red carpet treatment for his heroic deeds such as....walking up and down a garden! Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2021 4 minutes ago, TomJones233 said: Here's some advice, I never said they were linked you melon. It’s not unusual for you to be a twat. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 1, 2021 If I'm 100 and I get offered a freebie holiday to Barbados, I'm taking the risk. Fuck it, I'm taking the risk at 40. Quote
TomJones233 Posted February 1, 2021 Posted February 1, 2021 Just now, Hannibal Scorch said: It’s not unusual for you to be a twat. Love you too Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.