Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Don't worry guys, Len Davies is on the case 

 

He's sold home testing kits in Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook, and, by gum, it put them on the map

Edited by Hannibal Scorch
  • Moderators
Posted
7 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

it's a green screen in a real office

So are you saying only the view out the window is fake? Because the whole room look unnatural to me. Which is what I was wondering...

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

So are you saying only the view out the window is fake? Because the whole room look unnatural to me. Which is what I was wondering...

Sorry, I'll be clearer. It's in an office Len works in (according to his reply on you tube), but the whole background is green screened, and I'll bet that the view from the real office window looks nothing like that

Posted
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I'll bet that the view from the real office window looks nothing like that

There is, however, something exciting just round the corner.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...