Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

2 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

Can someone please tell me:

1. Who is this?

2. Why is this gif used all the time? 

I think it's used when someone unpopular (like me), posts an unpopular opinion like this for example:
1, The Conservative party is ace.

You should then find this comment will be ignored, followed by the Jimmy Corkhill (the bloke you are asking about, who used to be in Brookside) gif, which will get a good few "likes" & then we all just carry on because there is more important things to get upset about at the moment.

So just check the next couple of posts underneath this unpopular post & let's see if i am wrong? ;)

Edited by Lord-Mountevans

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

I think it's used when someone unpopular (like me), posts an unpopular opinion like this for example:

You should then find this comment will be ignored, followed by the Jimmy Corkhill (the bloke you are asking about, who used to be in Brookside) gif, which will get a good few "likes" & then we all just carry on because there is more important things to get upset about at the moment.

So just check the next couple of posts underneath this unpopular post & let's see if i am wrong? ;)

Or, you know, it might just be a daft gif that gets used every now and again.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Stop being passive aggressive. If you don't like it here you don't have to post here.