Covid-19 Megathread

Loki

• Paid Members

Thank you all who have publicly and privately reached out. I’m sorry I had no-one to speak to this morning and not did I want to say anything publicly until people knew. I’ve spoken to my Aunt and Uncle about it. I can’t speak to my mum so decided I’ll send a card in the post. I was going to write a letter to my Dad for if he came out. My wife has told me I should right it anyway so I might do that. 

I feel better now I’ve talked to some family. I’m sure there will be more ups and downs to come.

I’ve had to mute some friends on social media because of their views on the situation. One in particular has gone full tinfoil.  Here are some of his gems. 

46D8B5E3-1729-4820-B6C5-D0B163D10756.png

FAB05E6C-BE1C-4726-91D0-4C7F9A72BB8B.png

DEAA28E7-1166-4C7D-96C6-DC8632EB4A5D.png

• Paid Members

Fuck Hannibal. That sucks. Really sorry for your loss. I think it's a really good idea to write that letter.

Re your mate. He seems like hes utterly lost the plot.

1 hour ago, Divorced Dad said:

Wifey and I got our test results back today. Thankfully all clear. 

Not that it's important, but does having a "wifey" not kill your gimmick of being a Divorced Dad? 🤔

Edited by Lord-Mountevans
grammar

22 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Not that it's important, but does having a "wifey" not kill your gimmick of being a Divorced Dad? 🤔

Unfortunately my whole gimmick is a lie as a result of an old neil name change thread. I'm neither Divorced nor a Dad. 

24 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

To be fair I'm not even singularly curious, let alone doubly so. This dad thing is all a sham.

Edited by Bicurious Dad
Although I am a Dad.

38 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Someone on their second marriage can be a divorced dad, or a bicurious dad, or a Polish dad. 

16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Someone on their second marriage can be a divorced dad, or a bicurious dad, or a Polish dad. 

& that's why i asked?

On a similar note, i am happy to inform you that i am an appellation of deity, who has the authority, control & power over others, acting like a master, a chief, or a ruler ;)

Edited by Lord-Mountevans