Great but minor moments that don't get talked about enough

HarmonicGenerator

Roddy Pipers IC title win. Hiding the vest under his shirt to no selling the cattle prod. Loved when I finally seen it as he had one of his shirts on I’d gotten ages ago in a what everyone wants shop of all places. 

• Paid Members

Diesel using Mad Dog Vachon's prosthetic leg as a weapon.

God I love Diesel's 1996 heel run so much. If the nWo didn't turn out how it did, it would have been a travesty to have been cut so short. Such a contrast to his bland smiling babyface persona that everyone seems to remember (and judge) him for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bd7Pk4X19M

R5NoLZg.gif

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Diesel using Mad Dog Vachon's prosthetic leg as a weapon.

God I love Diesel's 1996 heel run so much. If the nWo didn't turn out how it did, it would have been a travesty to have been cut so short. Such a contrast to his bland smiling babyface persona that everyone seems to remember (and judge) him for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bd7Pk4X19M

R5NoLZg.gif

I loved the simplicity of “I’ll fist bump you if you buy my merch glove. Everyone else can fuck right off”.

JBL referring to himself as a wrestling god. It just added to his sleaziness and arrogance. Bradshaw was mid card fodder at best but when he came out to one of the best themes of recent years and proclaimed to all that he is a wrestling god, it cemented his position as a main event chicken shit heel.

Wrestling god indeed.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Wideload90 said:

JBL referring to himself as a wrestling god. It just added to his sleaziness and arrogance. Bradshaw was mid card fodder at best but when he came out to one of the best themes of recent years and proclaimed to all that he is a wrestling god, it cemented his position as a main event chicken shit heel.

Wrestling god indeed.

Any time a heel lies so blatantly, it's tremendous. The nWo calling themselves "The Good Guys", Michaels on the RAW after the HIAC Kane debut claiming he beat the shit out of Taker and left him lying, Angle in his wig, it's something we need to see more from heels.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:18 PM, Devon Malcolm said:

That Diesel / Mad Dog incident was such a weirdly arbitrary moment, but it did wonders for him in that match getting heat. Brilliant stuff, great match despite Michaels' shit selling.

Yeah iyh good friends better enemies..I had that on vhs back in the day for some reason I thought razor Vs Vader was an odd match as I did  for warrior Vs goldust