Dave Meltzer - yay or nay?

Mark_Doctor

Dave Meltzer  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Dave 'I'm impartial' Meltzer is currently on the Jericho Cruise with the AEW roster. 
I mean, he's clearly not even trying to stop people saying he's an AEW fanboy anymore is he?

Please teach Levesque about his promotion, fans and style to save the business. But hey, you'd be the guy mad when they started shooting jumpers instead of set shots.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Dave 'I'm impartial' Meltzer is currently on the Jericho Cruise with the AEW roster. 
I mean, he's clearly not even trying to stop people saying he's an AEW fanboy anymore is he?

It's an event and he's covering it. Reviewers get complimentary tickets to everything. WWE used to do it until they went full paranoid mental. 

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members

I try not to slag Dave off unnecessarily but I did think it was mad the way he and Bryan quite openly explained that a staple of the product they provide - the audio recap and analysis of Raw - wouldn’t be happening this week because they fancied going on a cruise instead.

Edited by Supremo

Dave should just stick to articles on the history of the business. Those are what I enjoy and what he's best at. You even see that when he's on Jericho's podcasts talking about certain eras and wrestlers. I'm sure there's probably an even bigger market for that stuff than the current stuff at the moment.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I try not to slag Dave off unnecessarily but I did think it was mad the way he and Bryan quite openly explained that a staple of the product they provide - the audio recap and analysis of Raw - wouldn’t be happening this week because they fancied going on a cruise instead.

Can just be twice as miserable about it next week.

5 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Dave should just stick to articles on the history of the business. Those are what I enjoy and what he's best at.

Unless you’re covering all the $11.99s he makes for complaining about WWE, he absolutely should not just stick to what you personally enjoy.

Edited by King Pitcos

1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

I'm honestly kind of surprised Meltzer has never ended up booked in a match. You'd think he'd have ended up thrown in a Battle Royal or something at some point, even once. 

He'd be a hoot as guest Raw GM. 

"Okay I'm going to put you four in a tag match tonight as it stands going forward. But that ah, could change at any point."