Dave Meltzer - yay or nay?

Mark_Doctor

Dave Meltzer  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

My EWR saves from 2003 would beg to differ. Shelton Benjamin vs Paul London in an iron man match was a better, more profitable WrestleMania than anything Rock and Austin could have done.

Ah shit, that’s because the game was made by one of the people you’re on about who swallowed the gospel of Meltzer.

That fucking game. When Kriss fucking Sprules is one of the highest-rated wrestlers in the game, you get the level of judgment shown by the programmers.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Carbomb said:

That fucking game. When Kriss fucking Sprules is one of the highest-rated wrestlers in the game, you get the level of judgment shown by the programmers.

If I was throwing together a BritWres nostalgia show, Cage Tyler vs Kriss Sprules would be a heavily featured match without a doubt. Those two lads can really go.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

If I was throwing together a BritWres nostalgia show, Cage Tyler vs Kriss Sprules would be a heavily featured match without a doubt. Those two lads can really go.

Yeah, right out of the door. No-one needs to see a re-run of the Big 'Un In Wigan, unless it's done like showings of The Room, where people are expected to heckle along.

Just now, sevendaughters said:

Not entirely sure but there have been definite audio allusions to it over the last 12 months.

In the audio which he talks about the death of Rocky Johnson (which is an excellent listen by the way.  I know the man can do no right by some people, but this is where he's at best and there's no-one even on his level when it comes to stuff like this), he on several occasions mentions his "wife", not "ex-wife" (when going to one of the Rock's film premiers for starters).  Once could be a slip of the tongue, but I find it hard to believe that anyone could, on multiple times, refer to someone as their wife when they are not/no-longer.

29 minutes ago, Magnum Milano said:

but I find it hard to believe that anyone could, on multiple times, refer to someone as their wife when they are not/no-longer.

It’s easily done if you didn’t want to divorce and / or are not with anyone new. 

• Moderators

Wow yeah, that's a strange take from Dave. I mean if I was on Loose Women they'd go crazy too and Denise Welch would be sitting in a puddle of lubricant as I am young, amazingly handsome like George Best and in amazingly good shape like Peter Andre in 1996, and that's why they did for Omega.

Edited by PowerButchi