Dave Meltzer - yay or nay?

Mark_Doctor

Dave Meltzer  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Why is her husband having her take a press slam with new piercings in her fanny? Wrestling is weird.

I think it was basically that she was fine doing it as long as the person delivering it didn't dig in with fingers while holding her. And it is a lift more than a grab. Pretty sure they can deliver it to a guy without crushing his balls, for example.

13 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I think it was basically that she was fine doing it as long as the person delivering it didn't dig in with fingers while holding her. And it is a lift more than a grab. Pretty sure they can deliver it to a guy without crushing his balls, for example.

Unless you're Warrior who supposedly never learnt how to do it properly.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, BomberPat said:

As an aside, Synn was dreadful, and I'm sure if it was anyone else booking their girlfriend in a prominent spot on every single show they ran for several years, Jim Cornette would give himself an aneurysm complaining about it.

That's the thing that bugs me about Cornette. He's a MASSIVE fucking hypocrite.

He spent years crucifying Russo in shoot interviews. Just absolutely destroying him, as a writer and as a person. Then when Russo got re-hired by TNA.........Cornette just fell in line and meekly did what he was told. At one point, he was even claiming that their differences were always professional and they were actually good friends. TNA then fired Cornette and he immediately went right back to the old "Russo is the anti-christ, I hate that motherfucker, I'll kill him. Buy my new shoot interview".

If anyone else had done that, Cornette would be ripping them to shreds.

I will say that Russo's trolling of Cornette during that period in TNA was his best work since Survivor Series 1998. Shit TV, granted, but Cornette being the on screen authority figure having to "book" the kind of shit that he legitimately despises was simply masterful trolling. He still never quit though.