HOSTAGE WATCH: WWE Stranded In Saudi

Accident Prone

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, David said:

Last time I checked private planes can have mechanical issues as well. There's even more reason to keep a private plane grounded to make sure it's sorted and passes all checks. My flight they just lobbed us all on another plane that they sorted out for us within a number of hours. They obviously weren't in a position to allocate another plane to the WWE flight by the looks of it.

If they'd rushed it and something amiss had happened everyone would have been saying "why didn't they make sure it was flight-worthy?!? What's an extra day when your life is at stake?!?"

But the idea that there's some nefarious reason that the Saudi's are stopping a bunch of wrestlers leaving the country is more interesting I guess.

It wasn’t a private plane it was a commercial flight

• Paid Members

David being some form of boring bawbag just works with this forum though. Guys posted they are fucking with gullible fans but wrestlers have deleted tweets, higher ups have called shit on this with bigger names getting removed (brother). 

As always there's a voice of reason who's actually an idiot pretending this is fine. This is someone who doesn't believe half of Daves rumours yet the WWE isn't back in the US yet. 

This is more than a mechanical issue

Edited by Shy Dad

3 minutes ago, Angle_fan said:

Interested to see if anything gets said about it in 10 minutes. 

Considering they are going to get a lot of curious people tuning in just to find out how they handle it I would have thought they’ll have to address it. Fans who aren’t aware will just be confused if they don’t as well. 

This will be my first time watching Smackdown in years just to see how they work around it. 

53 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Well if Meltzer doesn’t know what is going on then how would it even get picked up by actual proper media? Will they have better sources than him? Unless something actually gets reported that is news worthy no reputable source is going to start investigating wrestlers stuck on a plane 

If there's an international incident (pardon the pun) going on, then yeah, I'd imagine more credible media would know about it than Dave fucking Meltzer. 

A few mainstream media sources have reported that wrestlers have been stranded in Saudi, and they've mentioned mechanical failure as the reason. But then, maybe they don't actually know what's really going on, right? Hopefully Dave's phoning media and police giving it the old "i know I sound crazy, but you've gotta believe me!!" schtick!

9 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

David being some form of boring bawbag just works with this forum though. Guys posted they are fucking with gullible fans but wrestlers have deleted tweets, higher ups have called shit on this with bigger names getting removed (brother). 

As always there's a voice of reason who's actually an idiot pretending this is fine. This is someone who doesn't believe half of Daves rumours yet the WWE isn't back in the US yet. 

This is more than a mechanical issue

Very good, you're at the wind-up. You got me! Fair and square! 

Maybe its all a big work so that NXT can invade Smackdown tonight whilst most of the roster are stuck in another country whilst also trying to get fans tuning into Smackdown to see who actually shows up to boost the ratings.

Then we will see a video of the Smackdown Superstars on the plane reacting to everything happening live on Smackdown**

**Only possible in the WWE Universe. 

Edited by Briefcase

19 minutes ago, Angle_fan said:

How's it going Kat? I was hoping to catch a stream but it's not working. I'll have to watch it tomorrow now. NWA episode 4 it is for me tonight then. Apparently Tim isn't on this episode so it's not a great night for me 😀

I upgraded my Sky to watch it because I’m not a student.

In terms of conspiracy theories go, assuming something dodgy has happened in Saudi Arabia is hardly on the level of conspiracies like birds aren’t real.