HOSTAGE WATCH: WWE Stranded In Saudi

Accident Prone

1 minute ago, scratchdj said:

I think she’s on RAW and hasn’t been featured much lately, I doubt she cares.

Ho ho. Seriously though, with the amount of money The Fox Network paid for WWE only to see an instant ratings dip and most of the roster stuck in Saudi Arabia because of a show just over a day before their live broadcast, they surely can’t be happy at all.

Hard to imagine something big isn’t happening. If it does will this will get big mainstream media backlash, especially if a proper athlete like Tyson Fury is caught up in it. He probably has a private jet as well though. 

Mixed with falling ratings could Fox back out of the deal? I know some companies will have options to back out of contracts in the first 90 days if they have proper reason. Failing to get most of the roster to a show would have to count as a good reason. 

At best this is just going to be a big kick in the moral for the locker room 

23 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Be forgotten about by the time December rolls around.

I’m still furious with Ryanair, Flybe and especially Air France. I’ll hold vendettas against those motherfuckers until the day I die. People don’t just get over shit like this. I also hate the whole of France and will never step foot in that fucking country again because they lost my luggage.

Edited by UK Kat Von D