All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

They're completely out of touch and don't understand how this looks to the public. Either that or they simply don't care. Absolute shambles of a front bench. Plus the way the party has seemingly rallied around Patel is mind boggling. Are the Tories really this tone deaf? Is there an element of the electorate that does not see them for the horrible twats that they seem intent on presenting themselves as? 

I've been a little disappointed with some of my colleagues. One of whom is a former Tory Councillor. The colleagues have made comments like. "It"s a no win situation for the government". These colleagues live in Leicestershire County which is overwhelmingly Tory. I don't understand why they'd have loyalty for the current shambolic performance of Boris and his crew. Whereas I live in Leicester City which is probably as safe a Labour seat could be. That's with having an odious cunt like Keith Vaz as our MP for many many years, until recently. Political voting is strange and more complicated than the personalities involved. However, have we ever had a more blatant bunch of swines in charge of this country? 

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, BigJag said:

They're completely out of touch and don't understand how this looks to the public. Either that or they simply don't care. Absolute shambles of a front bench. Plus the way the party has seemingly rallied around Patel is mind boggling. Are the Tories really this tone deaf? Is there an element of the electorate that does not see them for the horrible twats that they seem intent on presenting themselves as? 

I've been a little disappointed with some of my colleagues. One of whom is a former Tory Councillor. The colleagues have made comments like. "It"s a no win situation for the government". These colleagues live in Leicestershire County which is overwhelmingly Tory. I don't understand why they'd have loyalty for the current shambolic performance of Boris and his crew. Whereas I live in Leicester City which is probably as safe a Labour seat could be. That's with having an odious cunt like Keith Vaz as our MP for many many years, until recently. Political voting is strange and more complicated than the personalities involved. However, have we ever had a more blatant bunch of swines in charge of this country? 

As long as they have plenty of wealth or interests which are supported by the Tories, they cannot do no wrong. You see interviews from where the red wall crumbled last year and they were worried Labour would make things worse for them. These are areas of the country which have some of the highest unemployment and wealth and they were told Corbyn is a commie and will keep you in the EU which is why you are so poor, and they voted on mass. What is that proverb about the axe and the trees?

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, BigJag said:

One of the most telling things about this situation is the simple fact that Patel shouldn't have even been in a cabinet post to begin with. Traditionally, Tories are obsessed with national security, and her little unauthorised jaunt to Israel got her flagged as a risk; it ended up being publicised that the intelligence services therefore couldn't give her the access a Home Secretary normally gets because of it. In a previous era, you'd have Tories up in arms about this sort of thing; now they're falling over themselves to justify what would be firing behaviour in someone who really shouldn't have been given the job in the first place, because she's in Brexit Boris' cabinet. They're that paranoid they're going to lose something that they've had for nearly a year that they'll go out of their way to justify everything this crop of cunts does.

• Paid Members

2 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

As long as they have plenty of wealth or interests which are supported by the Tories, they cannot do no wrong. You see interviews from where the red wall crumbled last year and they were worried Labour would make things worse for them. These are areas of the country which have some of the highest unemployment and wealth and they were told Corbyn is a commie and will keep you in the EU which is why you are so poor, and they voted on mass. What is that proverb about the axe and the trees?

Could you expand on "the red wall crumbled". I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to some of this.

Another thing that comes up from my colleagues is a seemingly unshakable opinion that Corbyn is a wrong un. It's even been mentioned on a Rogan podcast. I keep trying to figure out what he's done that is so wrong. He does seem to have handled the anti- semitic investigation improperly.  Is that what they've hung their hat on with Corbyn?

Edited by BigJag

28 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Could you expand on "the red wall crumbled". I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to some of this.

Another thing that comes up from my colleagues is a seemingly unshakable opinion that Corbyn is a wrong un. It's even been mentioned on a Rogan podcast. I keep trying to figure out what he's done that is so wrong. He does seem to have handled the anti- semitic investigation improperly.  Is that what they've hung their hat on with Corbyn?

Corbyn wanted to nationalise the trains and ban zero hours contracts. Also makes his own jam. Possibly the greatest threat to national security this country had ever seen. 

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Could you expand on "the red wall crumbled". I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to some of this.

The red wall, the parts of England t'up north which were always safe Labour seats that went blue in the last election (https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/13/tories-hopeful-election-political-earthquake-will-smash-labours-red-wall)

Corbyn was seen as a leftie who liked the idea of trying to make things more equal and make the rich pay more in tax to benefit those worse off. The ultimate red rag to big media corps and that, along with the anti-semitisim (which while he was not found to have done himself, and had a history of fighting racism and injustice) which he wouldn't condone which led to a lot of shit to throw at him from all sides.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Supposedly safe Labour seats in the North of England went to the Tories last year.

Corbyn's had years and years of the worst media coverage of any politician I can remember. Everything he did was twisted, by the media, The Tories and the Labour Party itself, to try and make him look bad. For example, saying he'll reverse austerity and reverse Tory cuts became "HE'LL BANKRUPT THE COUNTRY!!!" Supporting a second EU referendum AFTER a deal has been negotiated became "HE'S TRYING TO SABOTAGE BREXIT!!!" Loads of focus on whether he was bowing deeply enough at the Cenotaph or whether his poppy was big enough, while Johnson turned up looking half cut, and the BBC ran old footage of him instead. He even once got heavily criticised for meeting with "the wrong kind of Jews".

After all that constant negativity, it was inevitable that some of it would seep into the public consciousness. It's the whole "repeat a lie enough times and it becomes fact" thing. Meanwhile the Tories just keep on killing people.

• Paid Members

I see Johnson has gone on record as saying MPs shouldn't get a pay rise during covid times. They still will, but he's said they shouldn't. Like when Cameron said he agreed that MPs shouldn't get such big pay rises, but that the right thing to do was to have the payrise. 

• Paid Members
  • Paid Members

If Johnson resigns in the next year or so which he almost definitely will it's going to be a fight between Sunak and Raab most probably. Both have been kept clean throughout COVID and the average Tory voting prick seems to love Sunak because of the furlough money. It'll be interesting/depressing to see which way it goes.