All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, wordsfromlee said:

If you voted for these cunts, you’re as much of a heartless cunt as they are

Nah. I can sort of understand being duped into voting for them last time round. You’re a wanker if you did. But if you vote for them again, or don’t regret voting for them then yes, you’re a cunt  
And of course, what a surprise that people who think we should help our own before helping out foreigners aren’t keen on helping our own after all. 

2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

And of course, what a surprise that people who think we should help our own before helping out foreigners aren’t keen on helping our own after all. 

By our own I mean my own. And by my own I mean me.

• Paid Members

The Tories are now worse than Nigel Farage, Guido Fawkes and McDonald's.

Pleasing to see that people are finally realising that cunt Jamie Oliver has blood on his hands over all this, too.

Can't remember if it's been mentioned already, but worth a reminder: Anyone whose favourite pastimes include gnashing their teeth at them what's in charge should follow this guy's #TheWeekInTory threads on Twitter.

Despite the hashtag there's rarely only one per week nowadays, such is the torrent of fetid wisdom gushing forth from these ne'er-do-wells.

• Paid Members
On 10/21/2020 at 8:50 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Before I fucked FB off, I had a random habit of finding posts/threads, knowing there were going to be “look after our own” type posts. I found plenty and attempted convo around 20-30 times, around the time of the Banksy boat. 
The discussion would usually be along the lines of:

Them: “Send them back, we need to focus on our own, there’s no room, put them up in your own house, we have too many British homeless people to as it is.”

Me: “I work for a homeless organisation/rehousing association, and you are correct in that we do have too many British homeless people. Do you want me to send you details about how you can directly support British homeless people.”

It obviously goes without saying that there wasn’t one response from the intended recipients, but I did receive 3 messages from people who are sympathetic to those on the boats, as well as those on our streets, regardless of background or place of origin. All 3 of those people now volunteer at some of our food banks and drop in centres. 

Shock horror, those who show empathy to the plight of ‘anyone in need’ are more likely to actually help people in need. 
Whereas those who describe ‘British homelessness’ as British people who are homeless, rather than homelessness in Britain, tend use it as a point to try and justify their racism, and are more likely to be bellends who aren’t interested in helping people in need. 

Saying that, it’s a shame a Britain first type didn’t respond, I’d have been up for them getting involved. It might have given them some perspective of homelessness and opened their eyes a bit. Although, the silence in their response to me might have been the catalyst for the 3 liberal minded folk to get involved. Silver linings where we can find them I suppose.

3 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Them: “Send them back, we need to focus on our own, there’s no room, put them up in your own house, we have too many British homeless people to as it is.”

Yep. My stock answer to this is “Sure. Once you put one of those homeless veterans that you bang on about constantly up in your spare room”

The way these fuckers talk gives the impression that they ask to see a passport and a CV before giving a homeless person anything. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yep. My stock answer to this is “Sure. Once you put one of those homeless veterans that you bang on about constantly up in your spare room”

The way these fuckers talk gives the impression that they ask to see a passport and a CV before giving a homeless person anything. 

Indeed. The vast majority of homeless people I work with, approx 85%, have addictions or substance dependencies, hence why we run a needle exchange in our drop in/health centre. Most of those also have criminal records associated with struggling on the streets. I imagine they aren’t deemed real homeless by the Britain first lot though, even though almost 100% are classed as white British. 
These homeless aren’t fluffy enough, or not all served in the armed forces etc. There will always be a caveat as to what meets their standards for who truly needs support.

51 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Indeed. The vast majority of homeless people I work with, approx 85%, have addictions or substance dependencies, hence why we run a needle exchange in our drop in/health centre. Most of those also have criminal records associated with struggling on the streets. I imagine they aren’t deemed real homeless by the Britain first lot though, even though almost 100% are classed as white British. 
These homeless aren’t fluffy enough, or not all served in the armed forces etc. There will always be a caveat as to what meets their standards for who truly needs support.

This post absolutely highlights why just giving someone a roof over their head will not end homelessness. In an old job, I used to run a money skills workshop with a homeless charity which dispelled myths around having a bank account. This stuff should be on the curriculum.