All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

37 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Why does Hancock feel emboldened to be a shithead when answering questions in the House of Commons? Is it a strategy they have developed? How can they possibly beleive that it in any way paints them in a positive light?

Because he is a spineless little cunt that gives it the big I am when surrounded by his mates.

He is like the weasley tosser that hangs around with the big lads and will start on you when they are there because they will jump in and chin you if you lay a hand on him. 

I detest the fucker, he annoys and infuriates me more than most of that shower of cunts. 

• Paid Members

It's quite bizarre. Yesterday he was smarmy bodering on lecherous to the female MP that questioned him. A number of MPs seemed to be either laughing with him or at him. I'm not quite sure which.

Today he was pretty dismissive to another female MP.

3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I didn't hear any divisive language, but it seems Hancock found there was something altogether uppity about it.

As to why he also wouldn't deign to address the full question of the honourable She, who knows?

The delightfully twee sounding "Covert Human Intelligence Sources" bill is currently sailing through the commons, with Starmer ordering abstention on the Labour side. It allows government agents to act with complete impunity in whatever situation they are in, as long as they "believe" the conduct is appropriate. So if yer man reckons a bit of murder or torture is appropriate, then it's no issue. 

Here's Sarah Zultana, opening with the British government-sponsored murder of Irish lawyer Pat Finucane, as a good example of why this maybe isn't the best idea:

Edited by hallicks

Whether or not it would alter the outcome, I'm always fascinated (read: flabbergasted) by MPs' faith in their abstention being interpreted as anything but a cowardly half-measure.

1 hour ago, Chili said:

Burnham did well to stand his ground and they just fucked us for needing help.

I hate the Tories as much, if not more, than the average person in the street, but I think Burnham is in the wrong here. If the roles were reversed would people be praising a Tory Mayor of Greater Manchester (not that there's ever likely to be such a thing) for holding out for more money, or would they be criticised for letting people die while they argue about money? I'm guessing the latter. This whole saga has been dragging on for days and days already, and as every day passes the cases in Greater Manchester increase exponentially and so will the deaths. People shouldn't spend days negotiating over how much financial aid is going to be given when people are dying. Johnson is wrong, but Burnham is absolutely wrong as well.

Edited by Tamura

• Paid Members

If it was a Tory mayor they would have rolled over and locked down almost immediately, or it would have been more like what happened in Lancashire when they were also lowballed over their support package. Still happily giving £60,000 of public money to hunt organisers, though.