Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I was trying to find a tweet with a link to a site that had information showing that the r rate in the south east and south west of England are higher than in the regions they announced measures for tonight when I found this house listing on Zoopla. Look at the state of this place. My sister in law has a reasonable sized 2-bed semi for about the same price as this. 

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/55093682

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I was trying to find a tweet with a link to a site that had information showing that the r rate in the south east and south west of England are higher than in the regions they announced measures for tonight when I found this house listing on Zoopla. Look at the state of this place. My sister in law has a reasonable sized 2-bed semi for about the same price as this. 

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/55093682

They made a floor plan for it! It’s glorious....really sells the place. 
 

AAF1951B-46D3-4DA2-AA2A-0196EE1094DF.jpeg

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Seems expensive when you could have bought this. 

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71744979.html

Will probably need some work, and you do have to live in Gainsborough. 

Presumably for that money it's what's described as "a bit of a fixer upper".I'd call it a win if there were walls and floors inside.

  • Paid Members
Posted

This is like when I walked past an estate agent in Bridlington and realised I could rent a four bed house for what I'm paying for my one bed flat above a car dealership now, and buy a decent sized hotel for the cost of some houses here. But I would have to live in Bridlington. 

Posted

Yeah, CPS come down hard on anyone who may end up ID'ing the complainant - including on social media.

From the sounds of it, someone in the media has fucked up and they now can't name the MP without potentially outing the complainant.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Be wary of any online posts you see that claim to have narrowed it down to only three possibilities based on the known details. They seem to be mixing up "former minister" and "former cabinet minister", the latter of which is a much smaller group.

Posted

This guy always does a fun* roundup of the government's latest actions in bite-sized bullet points. The latest is compiled here, or you can access the original thread from the first tweet:

* jaw-dropping

  • Members
Posted (edited)

I know this is quite low on the "Tories are cunts scale" but reading this about Charlie Elphicke the other day made me do a little sick in my mouth. 

Screenshot-2020-08-06-at-13-07-07-Edited

Edited by SuperBacon
  • Paid Members
Posted

I know "gave my brother a peerage then said there are too many peers" should be the peak of this sort of thing, but nothing will ever top the sheer bullshit of Zac Goldsmith. He's voted out of office by the people of Richmond Park in December. He keeps his ministerial job and 26 days later is not just given a peerage but made the actual fucking Baron of Richmond Park.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...