All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Obviously we all know that a Tory shouldn't lead the country anyway, but having FOUR consecutive PMs get the push (or 'walk', if you'd rather) is an absolute mess.

It was presented as an amazing thing that the Queen knew 15 prime ministers during her 70-year reign. Any seven-year-old will soon have been alive for five!

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Loki said:

She very obviously thought they were off-air after the end of the interview

I'm not entirely convinced by that, considering Miriam does not give a solitary shit what she says. She's great. I wish she was my nan, especially as my real nan is a horrible person. 

• Paid Members

That Cameron tweet is the 'Jar Jar Binks giving emergency powers to Palpatine' moment, isn't it? The catalyst. Well not the tweet itself, but the tweet is the symbol of that GE.

That and a shitrag getting all wet over a picture of someone eating a bacon sandwich. 

18 minutes ago, DCW said:

If Truss goes will there be a GE? or will Hunt get a go as PM? its hard to keep up at this stage!

If the polls are to be believed, they’d be absolutely mental to call a General Election as soon as the new PM is installed. Whoever takes over will try and ride it out for a few months in the hope of things settling down and that public opinion sways back in their favour

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, DCW said:

If Truss goes will there be a GE? or will Hunt get a go as PM? its hard to keep up at this stage!

They have no requirement to call a GE. They have to follow their own rules about his to select the new PM, but those are just Tory party rules that they can change whenever.

Edited by Chest Rockwell