All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

26 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

People are too busy concentrating on the real news.

Amazing.

Edit: apologies @Devon Malcolm I can see that the image is in the article. Wasn't trying to Chili, just saving everyone a click through the awful interface that is The Independent website :)

Edited by SuperBacon

On 9/24/2022 at 6:43 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Kimono foxkiller tweeted about what those rule changes meant. 

Back to where we started pre 2017 then. I’ve worked with several contractors over the years who were blatantly fiddling their taxes and paying an accountant to help them.

1 hour ago, LCJ said:

Back to where we started pre 2017 then. I’ve worked with several contractors over the years who were blatantly fiddling their taxes and paying an accountant to help them.

I think it was Graham fucking Norton who said something about the amount you pay an accountant to avoid paying tax, you might as well just pay the tax and that way everyone in society feel the benefits. 

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

best part is she's presumably been doing local radio because the Tories figured it would be an easy ride and would avoid the scrutiny of being on a larger platform.

And in a spectacular backfire, LBC is playing nearly all of the “highlights” at the moment