All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

The thing I find the craziest in all of this is that there's actually someone who wants to get off with Matt Hancock.

Yeah, can’t think why an attractive, corporate lobbyist would want to sleep with a Secretary of State with a track record of diverting millions from the public purse to his mates🤷🏻‍♂️

9 minutes ago, stumobir said:

Yeah, can’t think why an attractive, corporate lobbyist would want to sleep with a Secretary of State with a track record of diverting millions from the public purse to his mates🤷🏻‍♂️

That's still not enough to cop off with him in my books.

I’m a big disappointed that we didn’t get a Cummings style excuse from this. It was the perfect opportunity for him to say he was worried that he had lost his sense of taste, and they were simply comparing tongues. Or that she was worried about it, and proved she actually had by kissing a Tory politician.

The thing that bothers me most about this is that I just don’t care. The moral bar set by the Tories is so low, that I find it hard to have any strong feelings about this whatsoever. 

18 hours ago, stumobir said:

They say Trump was the death of satire but it started with post-Deayton HIGNFY.

I thought improved when he left, and the William Shatner-hosted one was probably the peak. But then it just became a viral video showcase and a bunch of liberal shitarses.