All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, johnnyboy said:

Even better than the "where have you been" which in itself is fantastic

As much as it pains me to sound like I'm defending her because she's awful, but if some big shits going down I don't want the leading political figures on This Morning or Shithole FM giving sound-bites, I want them working.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

As much as it pains me to sound like I'm defending her because she's awful, but if some big shits going down I don't want the leading political figures on This Morning or Shithole FM giving sound-bites, I want them working.

That works on the basis you think she’s actually been working solid for the last 4 days instead of what she’s probably been doing. Getting up around midday, watching Dickinson’s Real Deal and Tenable and then ordering a swan jalfrezi from the local Indian. 

11 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Mate, that is them working. That's what they do! Sound-bites ahoy!

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

That works on the basis you think she’s actually been working solid for the last 4 days

I don't think that, but the line of thinking that any issue should be met first and foremost with a media interview irks me regardless of the party or MP it's thrown at. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I don't think that, but the line of thinking that any issue should be met first and foremost with a media interview irks me regardless of the party or MP it's thrown at. 

In fairness though, they don’t have a brand new media room that cost millions where they could make statements from in Downing St, so she had to go on Local FM where she assumed she’d get a real easy time. 

16 minutes ago, JNLister said:

polls conducted over the past 24 hours

And then a week before the election the Tories promise to send more darkies back to Ooga Booga Land, and the House stays blue along with our fingers and toes.

59 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

In fairness though, they don’t have a brand new media room that cost millions where they could make statements from

She could've used that podcast room at that Waterloo Brewdog place. Probably would've knocked her up an IPA as well, Liz Jizz or something like that. 

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Vamp said:

As if she was going for the "aww, bless her, people are being so mean, it's not her fault she's an idiot" vote. 

I mean, it could work, if she had ANY personality whatsoever. She makes Theresa May come across as your loveable nan in comparison. 

There’s no strategy at play, the bastards are loading the silverware in to pillowcases and plundering the wine cellars as we speak. Resigned to losing the next election you do wonder if they might try and leave an insurmountable challenge for Labour to mop up behind them and try and lie and divert their way back in to power at the next one.

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

There’s no strategy at play, the bastards are loading the silverware in to pillowcases and plundering the wine cellars as we speak. Resigned to losing the next election you do wonder if they might try and leave an insurmountable challenge for Labour to mop up behind them and try and lie and divert their way back in to power at the next one.

Just. Feels like what they’re doing and no longer being discreet about it. They’ve spent the last 12 years blaming Labour for the Tory party’s crap. Imagine the finger pointing if Labour actually do get in power (even though they’d be governing a country living with the fallout of the Tories’ legacy).

When I remember reading the BBC's fact checking articles in the past, in the name of "balance" they've usually included at least one token example of the subject telling the truth - eg, "While there are variations between several species, scientific consensus holds that by and large, grass is indeed green. Mr Trump is correct."

But it seems some swine won't stop wriggling long enough for even Aunty Beeb to apply the lipstick.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/63075931