AEW: All Out

Accident Prone

• Paid Members

How much have we got cheap or free over here for years, and some people still bitch when someone asks for money to watch a show from a company treated like the second coming. 

"AEW is amazing, it's 6 stars, it's.... £8.99! Fuck that" 

8 minutes ago, Seratonin said:

£8.99 to watch a show when I can stream for free the day after on other sites. Hmm... 🤔

It's getting hard anticipating the next show. I was impressed with their last show but it's time WWE had a competitor and I really hope AEW is it. Hope the masses appreciate the true art behind wrestling and show up to support to provide AEW some degree of longevity. If no one appreciates, they're gonna start taking shortcuts for rating/buys which will degrade the product.

Also quoted your last post in the Double Or Nothing thread

Didn’t take you long..

Edited by TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Seratonin said:

£8.99 to watch a show when I can stream for free the day after on other sites. Hmm... 🤔

Support if you want a company to survive, pirate if you don’t give a shit. I wanted ITV to know wrestling would be a popular addition after that WOS nonsense and paid for it. 

I no longer pay for WWE Network and will happily find alternative ways to watch there stuff because I’m sick of how that company treats people and I don’t want to give them any more of my hard earned cash.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Also quoted your last post in the Double Or Nothing thread

Didn’t take you long..

People need to appreciate it, but that's other people. He deserves to have it for free because he's special and already appreciates it as an art form. 

24 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Support if you want a company to survive, pirate if you don’t give a shit. I wanted ITV to know wrestling would be a popular addition after that WOS nonsense and paid for it. 

I no longer pay for WWE Network and will happily find alternative ways to watch there stuff because I’m sick of how that company treats people and I don’t want to give them any more of my hard earned cash.

Again, some people would like to support the company/other companies but can not afford it.

You can watch a stream of something and still give a shit and care. It isn’t as black and white as you say. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Again, some people would like to support the company/other companies but can not afford it.

You can watch a stream of something and still give a shit and care. It isn’t as black and white as you say. 

Sure, but having the choice and deciding to pirate anyway is not cool. We’ve all done it. I’ve done it with films I couldn’t find elsewhere. I’ve justified it by well I pay for Netflix/Sky/Amazon Prime/Cineworld Unlimited so I’ve paid for it somewhere. But then I still buy films on Blu Ray if I really like something

4 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Sure, but having the choice and deciding to pirate anyway is not cool. We’ve all done it. I’ve done it with films I couldn’t find elsewhere. I’ve justified it by well I pay for Netflix/Sky/Amazon Prime/Cineworld Unlimited so I’ve paid for it somewhere. But then I still buy films on Blu Ray if I really like something

You’re contradicting your own point there. 

If I can’t afford to pay for AEW right now, and stream it but then become more financially stable in the future and buy, let’s say, a t shirt to support them, what’s the difference between what you’ve said about films.

Still “not cool?”

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

You’re contradicting your own point there. 

If I can’t afford to pay for AEW right now, and stream it but then become more financially stable in the future and buy, let’s say, a t shirt to support them, what’s the difference between what you’ve said about films.

Still “not cool?”

There’s a difference, huge difference between not being able to afford it, and not wanting to pay for it. If you can afford it comfortably but know you can find it for free tomorrow, you should feel a bit of guilt. But I’m pretty sure any company would rather it would be seen in the hope it leads to support in the future when you can support. I mean, in the UK via WWE we got PPV’s for free or with Sky Sports. But I never bought one on Sky Sports PPV. But was happy to pay for the network when it launched. The PPV’s I didn’t pay for, I either went to a pub, chipped a few quid in or some beers to someone I knew who was buying it or, read the results and bought it on DVD when Silvervision released it. £15 to watch it live or £15 to have it on DVD a bit later. As a student, that’s what I had to do

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

So if this and Fight for the Fallen stream for the same price, we still pay less than the Americans did for Double or Nothing. We're by no means getting screwed on this and anyone intimating otherwise is talking bollocks quite frankly.

PPV wrestling has been around $40-50 for as long as I can remember. That’s kind of going price. In the UK, £15-£20 depending on the event. They tend to stick at pricing they think will get the most sales. 

The only screwing here really is something is being sold as free in the US and we’re payinf for. But, it’s been the other way for us for years so I completely get and understand your point