AEW: All Out

Accident Prone

8 minutes ago, Seratonin said:

So do film companies. I'm not sure what the argument is but surely it's a bit hypocritical that pirating films is OK but for wrestling it's not? Since several kinda agreed on this. I'm interested in this topic and that it's not quite black and white. 

Unless you are a student or on jobseekers just pay for stuff like an adult 

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Seratonin said:

So do film companies. I'm not sure what the argument is but surely it's a bit hypocritical that pirating films is OK but for wrestling it's not? Since several kinda agreed on this. I'm interested in this topic and that it's not quite black and white. 

There are legal ways to watch this show for free, and they're being chatted about on this very forum. There's no excuse for stealing this show when those options are available.

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

I remember one year, I think it was the Sting vs HHH WrestleMania, I had the network and it completely shit the bed on me and I had to watch it via Firstrow streams. I was not happy.

Mind you, I had gotten it for free via some offer they were doing, but regardless I was out of pretend internet points that night.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

How so? I didn't get that inference from Maxwell's post at all.

Yeah, he’s just being a little bitch. I was obviously referring to people actually strapped for cash on luxury items. I’ve been on jobseekers and been a student, no shame in it. I’ll be lenient when it comes to how they spend their money. If you have a full time job and earn a wage, just pay for what you want or don’t have it 

42 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Yeah, he’s just being a little bitch. I was obviously referring to people actually strapped for cash on luxury items. I’ve been on jobseekers and been a student, no shame in it. I’ll be lenient when it comes to how they spend their money. If you have a full time job and earn a wage, just pay for what you want or don’t have it 

Of course. Being a single male parent like myself.

10 hours ago, Seratonin said:

And several UKFF posters who agree that "if you can't afford it" it's OK to stream a billionaires PPV for free.

It’s not “OK” though is it, it is stealing by definition. I can’t afford to do much food shopping until the end of the month, but I can’t imagine ASDA are going to let me do a big shop if I say “I can’t afford it, but it’s ok, you’re a massive corporate entity”.

If you can’t afford something but want it, then you need to make some different life choices to put you in a spot where you can afford it.

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Seratonin said:

Of course. Being a single male parent like myself.

On 6/21/2019 at 7:50 PM, Accident Prone said:

There are legal ways to watch this show for free, and they're being chatted about on this very forum. There's no excuse for stealing this show when those options are available.

I'm offering you a hand to pull you out the hole you've dug for yourself here.