AEW: All Out

Accident Prone

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Again, some people would like to support the company/other companies but can not afford it.

Neith of the two examples of people moaning about the fee in this thread are doing so because they can't afford it, one is complaining because they pay and Johnny America doesn't and they feel hard done by and the other implied it would be stupid to pay for it when they could get it for free on a stream. 

26 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Neith of the two examples of people moaning about the fee in this thread are doing so because they can't afford it, one is complaining because they pay and Johnny America doesn't and they feel hard done by and the other implied it would be stupid to pay for it when they could get it for free on a stream. 

My point was about the pointed comment that you support the company if you pay for it, but don’t give a shit if you stream it. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

My point was about the pointed comment that you support the company if you pay for it, but don’t give a shit if you stream it. 

To be fair to Hannibal, and that's not something you read much on here, his comment you replied to was directed specifically at one of the two people I've referenced before. 

I don't disagree with your point in theory, however it's not a case you can put forward in defence of the comments presented from those over the last 2 pages who won't be paying. 

22 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

You’re contradicting your own point there. 

If I can’t afford to pay for AEW right now, and stream it but then become more financially stable in the future and buy, let’s say, a t shirt to support them, what’s the difference between what you’ve said about films.

Still “not cool?”

The hypocrisy of that guy is amazing. Plus US get it for free so I'm not gonna be paying for this even if I could afford it (which I can't). Nope.

8 hours ago, Seratonin said:

The hypocrisy of that guy is amazing. Plus US get it for free so I'm not gonna be paying for this even if I could afford it (which I can't). Nope.

Again, American customers paid just over £39 for DON and have got Fyter and Fight for the Fallen for free.

We paid £15 for DON, (If you even paid that), less than half the cost. As a result we then pay £18 combined for the following 2 shows, so that's £33 for all 3 as opposed to £39, so we still pay less than the American market.

Don't call out other people's hypocrisy when you're not prepared to pay less than the going rate to support "....the true artistry of Professional Wrestling".

• Paid Members

What’s the deal with Marty Scurll? Wasn’t his contract with ROH supposed to end in the Spring? I reckon he’d get a humongous pop at All Out if the lights went out and then he appeared in the ring.

Plus, who the fuck would want to be in ROH these days? Embarrassing.

On 6/19/2019 at 11:37 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Support if you want a company to survive, pirate if you don’t give a shit.

I'd agree with you if this were an indie.

This is a pet project for the son of a billionaire. I'm sure they'll be alright without the £9 earned from a show they're offering their biggest market for free. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, AVM said:

This is a pet project for the son of a billionaire. I'm sure they'll be alright without the £9 earned from a show they're offering their biggest market for free. 

I am not talking one show, or one person. That was a general comment

3 hours ago, AVM said:

The promotion still has to make money, otherwise it’s just another rich kid pumping money into a wrestling promotion that can’t turn a profit. We saw how well that worked last time 

7 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

The promotion still has to make money, otherwise it’s just another rich kid pumping money into a wrestling promotion that can’t turn a profit. 

So do film companies. I'm not sure what the argument is but surely it's a bit hypocritical that pirating films is OK but for wrestling it's not? Since several kinda agreed on this. I'm interested in this topic and that it's not quite black and white. 

Edited by Seratonin