AEW: All Out

Accident Prone

Depends how either one loses really. A loss doesn't HAVE to be damaging. A guy like Moxley could come out of a loss looking like a super hard bastard taking everything Kenny had and no one will see it as a bad thing. I'd go that way if it were me. It's not an easy scenario to book correctly but it is possible.

I think Omega needs the win more than Moxley. Moxley has credibility from being a WWE guy to the general casual audience. For anyone deciding to check out AEW because they've heard Jericho, Ambrose etc are on board, all they're going to see is this guy who we're being told is the best, but can't beat the ex-WWE guys. And if you still want Moxley looking strong, maybe he attacks Omega after taking the clean loss. Either way, they need to give Omega a big win because his name means nothing to the wider audience, just the niche audience that watches NJPW and all the indies and are going to be there watching no matter what. An Omega win means expanding the audience, which is what AEW needs right now.

Edited by Shane O' Mac Version 2

Surely Page has got to win? I'm not convinced by him yet but are they really going to have a part timer in his 50s beat two potential top young stars back to back? Especially clean. Especially, especially because Page's introduction would have seen him win a lame battle royal and then lose the proper match.

If Jericho is winning then its this match that needs a fuck finish. Page passing out to a leg submission or even better losing because of interference resulting in a Jericho led stable for him to battle would both be a good way for him to lose. The latter would probably be better than a win in that he gets an immediate direction. But presumably they're not going to do that.

I'm hoping Omega vs Moxley has some Elite involvement. I'm still at a loss as to why they didn't help Omega at the last PPV. That's the main intrigue to me. I complained last time because it seemed like a huge oversight but I was probably being cynical and there's a yet to be revealed reason. Just hope it's not an Elite civil war.

I'm hoping this card has a proper tag team match on it. I know the exhibition style match they had last time had it's fans but if they're going to push the tag division I'm hoping for some proper tag team wrestling. 

Be interesting to see what Dustin is up too. He was, as most people expected going in, the star of the show last time and you've got to figure they're going to give him something interesting to do. 

51 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Be interesting to see what Dustin is up too. He was, as most people expected going in, the star of the show last time and you've got to figure they're going to give him something interesting to do. 

I reckon they keep Cody busy with the team for a while. 

Edited by FUM

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Maybe they'll do a double count-out. Show it still has a place in modern Wrestling.

Honestly, a match like that this early in their formation shouldn't have a finish. It'd need something creative to stop it feeling like a wet fart but neither guy particularly has to lose. I don't think they'll risk it because the people in attendance are probably the ones indocrinated by sheet and magazine writers into thinking clean finishes are the be all and end all.

Bring back the time limit draw.

Having omega just be deemed the guy and win all the time could bring the cena/reigns reaction once more of the wwe crowd start attending more shows. Having him lose to top guys, show him struggling , then a build back up to a win a year in could tell his story in a less wwe hand picked top guy way 

40 minutes ago, FUM said:

I am fairly sure I remember them announcing time limits before matches at DON so that could be a shout. 

Ooh, good call. The main obstacle to overcome them is your commentators not making it blindingly obvious that it’s going the time limit. Of course there will be some geek in the crowd with a stopwatch like that guy from that ROH gif

• Paid Members

Is it me, or does "Hangman" not sound like a particularly great name for a main event blue-eye? There've been plenty of bad-ass anti-hero faces with cool names, but "Hangman" has never been one I would consider.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Is it me, or does "Hangman" not sound like a particularly great name for a main event blue-eye? There've been plenty of bad-ass anti-hero faces with cool names, but "Hangman" has never been one I would consider.

Hitman?