Lio Rush WWE 2020?

5pints

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Well that's a bit of context. If you were to ask, "What a racial slur beginning with P" then I'd cotton on to exactly what word you were talking about.

sei_36363565-d377.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Older wrestlers are like the older guys at your work who blame PC snowflakes because they got bollocked for calling someone a racial slur while at work.

It makes the point but not nearly as well. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Everyone knows what word you mean when you say the “p word”, exactly the same as everyone knows what you mean when you say the “n word”. 

I would think 'porridge wog', which is ironically because I've read it on here as it's one of  @Keith Houchen 's favourite racial slurs.

34 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

I bet all y'all sound like the Wiggles when your singing along to your Best of Death Row Records compilations.

Seriously though, whats the 'R word'?

I’ve listened to hip hop for about 25 years, and never felt the need to say every word. Do as Snoop does and use the word “nephew” where appropriate.

Anyone that uses the excuse that “I’m just rapping along” needs to take a good, hard look at themselves 

9 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I would think 'porridge wog', which is ironically because I've read it on here as it's one of  @Keith Houchen 's favourite racial slurs.

It could also be ‘potato wog’

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Wasnt the whole thing with HHH that people used to laugh at him because he was carrying bags? Shane Douglas told Power Slam about it and swore he'd never do something so humiliating. The idea they'd want someone to carry bags is fucking madness.

Image result for brutus the barber beefcake hall of fame

Archived