Lio Rush WWE 2020?

5pints

• Paid Members
On 5/5/2019 at 11:45 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Yep, it ties in to that hyper masculinity that older wrestlers felt they had to show because, deep down, they knew they made a living from play fighting with oiled up nearly naked men.

To be fair, I understand WHY it started. Wrestling was essentially a criminal enterprise for decades after all. They had to make sure they could trust any newcomers before they really let them in or it could've all came crashing down. No different to the Mafia in that respect. Carrying people's bags, setting up the ring, etc, were ways to test people and see if you can trust them before you reveal anything incriminating.

That I get. The fact that is still happening in 2019 is fucking stupid.

On 5/6/2019 at 11:06 AM, Sir Colin from Cardiff said:

Weak is the understatement. Look into Scientology and the Sea .Org. That is slave labor in the open. 

Even more open is how waiting staff are treated. They get an absurd minimum wage - $2 an hour, I think - and have to live off tips. If they don't GET any tips, for whatever reason, then that's their problem. Doesn't matter if the food is shit, the kitchen is slow, or there's simply no customers, they're the ones who'll suffer. It's a weird mix of employment, self-employment and flat out begging.