• Moderators
8 minutes ago, dopper said:

Can anybody recommend where to go for something that will download and convert Youtube videos to mp3?

I just googled it and there were loads of options, but I was wondering if one was more reliable than the rest.

A mate recommended 'Airy' but that appears to be for Mac's whereas I am using a PC. 

For video to mp3, I just run them through https://www.y2mate.com/en64

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So today I learned my mum took her phone to Tesco Mobile in-store because it wasn't opening web links. It turns out that's because Chrome had 158 tabs open.

Just remember that the single best "smart" feature you can buy on a TV is "more HDMI sockets." Don't rely on any built-in apps/streaming services/whatever that could be switched off or unsupported at

To be fair, none of the providers will give you a WiFi router that’s close to being decent. BT, Plusnet, Virgin and TalkTalk all send out poor quality, bottom-of-the-range kit that’ll just about get y

Posted Images

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Any recommendations for a very basic video editing software that will run on (and not overpower) a Chromebook? Cheers

A Chromebook is a tall order. If all you want to do is top and tail you might be better using PowerPoint and exporting as MP4. 

There is a mega basic editor built into YouTube as well, but for anything like splicing clips together you'll need at least a regular laptop. 

54 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

A Chromebook is a tall order. If all you want to do is top and tail you might be better using PowerPoint and exporting as MP4. 

There is a mega basic editor built into YouTube as well, but for anything like splicing clips together you'll need at least a regular laptop. 

It's just for the kids pissing about whilst they're stuck at home, so I'll give that or PowerDirector a go. Cheers dude.