Paid Members gmoney Posted August 11 Paid Members Posted August 11 Yes, if you have access to a PC, Handbrake will do the job for you, providing you know what codec you actually need. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted August 11 Paid Members Posted August 11 7 minutes ago, gmoney said: Yes, if you have access to a PC, Handbrake will do the job for you, providing you know what codec you actually need. Yeah, I've found a list of codecs that PS4 supports so I should be able to fathom it out from here. Thank you! Quote
Paid Members BigJag Posted August 11 Paid Members Posted August 11 I've just been gifted a DJI drone for my birthday. After creating a few video clips with the drone. I had to do some video conversion antics in order for the video produced by the drone to be acceptable to WhatsApp. I used You Cut from the play store. Free and very easy to use. All operations were carried out on an Android phone. Quote
Merzbow Posted August 11 Posted August 11 3 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said: Yeah, I've found a list of codecs that PS4 supports so I should be able to fathom it out from here. Thank you! I think Handbrake has PS4 presets that should make it even easier. Quote
KrissRolfe Posted August 30 Posted August 30 Can such thing as a usb cd and dvd drive for android tablet? Most of the ones I can find are for pc or Mac Thanks Quote
Paid Members BigJag Posted August 30 Paid Members Posted August 30 Are you trying to rip data from a CD/DVD to a tablet? Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted August 30 Paid Members Posted August 30 17 hours ago, KrissRolfe said: Can such thing as a usb cd and dvd drive for android tablet? Most of the ones I can find are for pc or Mac Thanks Hey Ralphy, glad to see you dropping in. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.