Sasha Banks's over inflated sense of self worth

TildeGuy~!

The best thing abah Sasha and Tamina was that ace post by someone I can’t remember where man said Team BAD was like Sasha and whoever else it was tagging with her were only allowed to do so cos Tamina was their Ma and was chaperoning them can’t find it though 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
5 hours ago, TRSL said:

Best thing to do is have Charlotte beat Becky for the Raw Women's title just before the shake up, then swap Charlotte for Sasha and you can have a newly turned Sasha Banks Vs Becky Lynch for Smackdown title, 

tenor.gif

Fuck that! The last thing I want to see is Sasha dragging Becky down. Honestly, as things currently stand, I'm infinitely more interested in this Lacey feud than I would be a Sasha feud. Lacey's already getting  stuck in on Twitter and seems to get it in terms of shooting fun comebacks to Becky's trolling. Can you imagine the sulky, snide, passive-aggressive shit we'd get from Sasha? Get rid, Vince. 

I agree Sasha is sloppy in the ring, but she also has a character, which is more than can be said for most of the women's division.

When Sasha is given something to actually do, she gets stuck right in, look at the shockingly after-thought build to her match with Ronda.

I feel she is sloppy, as has been said before, this could be down to her trying to do athletic moves, without the athletic ability.

However she plays the arrogant heel better than any diva not named Charlotte.

I also like that she isn't happy just plodding along, like her good friend Bayley, and that she's standing up for herself.

I do feel this could have started rubbing off on Bayley though, I'm not sure if her reaction on Raw was scripted or not, but she looked mighty pissed off after her squash on Raw this week.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Mat said:

I agree Sasha is sloppy in the ring, but she also has a character, which is more than can be said for most of the women's division

What is her character? Not what was it in nxt, what is it now? 

• Paid Members

Take this with a pinch of salt, but Ryan Satin is reporting that he heard from 4 sources that Banks and Bayley were laying on the locker room floor and back in the hotel in front of one of their rooms, loudly moaning about losing the tag titles. 

Big homage to Christian’s temper tantrum gimmick if true. 

2 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Didn't Eddie and Vickie's actual daughter have a developmental deal at one point?

She did but quit NXT in 2014 due to an eating disorder, she’s a ring announcer now at Women of Wrestling and Lucha Underground, think she’s married to Aiden English too.

Surprised by the dislike for Banks, but I havent been watching for 18 months or so. My biggest memory of Banks was how much of a star she seemed during the run in to a Charlotte/Bayley match and how absorbed the crowd was. I think it may have been Bayleys first title win on a Raw.

Archived