Sasha Banks's over inflated sense of self worth

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She really doesn't work as a face for a start.

Her in-ring work has been pretty woeful on the main roster too.

So when you're doing shit at both parts, it's no wonder the fans generally don't care.

Questionable booking aside, I definitely agree that she comes across as a fairly unlikeable person that believes she's far better than she is. I've struggled with Charlotte too previously but I've come round to believing she's got far more to offer than 99% of the women on the roster.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

That's off, man.

Why is that? She is obese. And before you chime in with some bollocks about body shaming women or whatever, it’s not that at all. I’ve said it on here before, my issue isn’t that she’s fat, but that her weight directly attributes to her recklessness and unlike other obese wrestlers like Rikishi, Big Daddy V, Earthquake, or even Kharma who come across as intimidating monsters or in some cases bizarrely athletic for their size, she does neither. She’s a big dangerous clumsy nightmare.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Why is that? She is obese. And before you chime in with some bollocks about body shaming women or whatever, it’s not that at all. I’ve said it on here before, my issue isn’t that she’s fat, but that her weight directly attributes to her recklessness and unlike other obese wrestlers like Rikishi, Big Daddy V, Earthquake, or even Kharma who come across as intimidating monsters or in some cases bizarrely athletic for their size, she does neither. She’s a big dangerous clumsy nightmare.

It's not bollocks. You posted, completely out of context, that you'd put her being obese as your reason for considering her crap. Fair enough if that's your reasoning, but that wasn't what you originally posted.

Fair play to Sasha, she is fair shit but she’s convinced Dem she’s not so she’d get plenty of work on the indies. She’s got little to nothing to offer in the big leagues anymore, she might as well go be big fish in small ponds. Although none of those small ponds are gonna have a performance centre where she can rehearse her match for weeks so it looks good.

Best thing to do is have Charlotte beat Becky for the Raw Women's title just before the shake up, then swap Charlotte for Sasha and you can have a newly turned Sasha Banks Vs Becky Lynch for Smackdown title, Charlotte Vs Bayley for the Raw Womens title.

2 minutes ago, TRSL said:

Best thing to do is have Charlotte beat Becky for the Raw Women's title just before the shake up, then swap Charlotte for Sasha and you can have a newly turned Sasha Banks Vs Becky Lynch for Smackdown title, Charlotte Vs Bayley for the Raw Womens title.

Or get rid of both Sasha and Bayley and have Asuka challenge for one and a newly promoted Kairi or Shayna to challenge for the other.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Yeah it is. And just so I'm clear, are you naming Big Daddy V as an example of someone not being reckless?

I've not seen much of Sasha, I saw her great match with Bailey on the NXT show and have saw bits of her in WWE. I do think she's a little reckless, she's capable of great moves and great spots, but it's no use doing them if you're not completely comfortable with them. It was a while ago, I'm sure it was a match with Charlotte, it was a good match but they were dropping each other on their heads and blowing other spots. I do think it's an element of her running before she can walk, where they're  all doing the highspots to stand out from previous era of divas/women, but it's a danger because she's not completely comfortable with it. 

I've never had her down as a face too. To me she's all heel. She's actually very 'diva' in her act, swagger, pose, dress etc. Her whole gimmick to me is that of bratty arrogance. I'd have kept her heel, keeping her own swagger but mixing it a bit with Stephanie McMahons, "I'm in charge, I'm the best, no-one disrespects me" act.

Anyway, I actually find it good that people are having the balls to leave, or at least request to leave, WWE these days. It makes everything, WWE and elsewhere, fresher and more exciting. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Honestly, every one should be doing what Sasha is in her position. I don't care what her motives are or whether she is as good as she thinks she is. There is fuck all point in pissing about in WWE's mid-card for 10 years doing the same shit. Do what they did 40 years ago. Go somewhere else, do something else, come back when people have missed you. Chris Jericho, for all his faults, is a good example of this. He's made himself appealling this last 10-15 years by doing stuff on his terms. he's been all over, they've always brought him back and he's made himself desirable outside of WWE. Compare that to a Dolph Ziggler who is their fucking lap dog.

I wouldn't say every one, you need the name value and skill to back it up. For a Jericho or Cody who can do it you have an Ahmed Johnson who tries it and spends 3 years sat on their arse eating until someone gets very desperate or you lower your standards. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I wouldn't say every one, you need the name value and skill to back it up. For a Jericho or Cody who can do it you have an Ahmed Johnson who tries it and spends 3 years sat on their arse eating until someone gets very desperate or you lower your standards. 

Different world then. When WWE released Ahmed, WCW employed 7658 wrestlers full time. Most of whom were paid to stay at home.

Now you've got a world of big promotions and several countries full of indies who will throw money at anyone with name value from WWE. Big Cass just got a pay day FFS. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Different world then. When WWE released Ahmed, WCW employed 7658 wrestlers full time. Most of whom were paid to stay at home.

Now you've got a world of big promotions and several countries full of indies who will throw money at anyone with name value from WWE. Big Cass just got a pay day FFS. 

Ahmed wasn't paid to stay at home, he in essence quit WWF and Wcw wouldn't take him and indys didn't care. 

It is a different world but is it that different than a time you had 3 big players in the US fighting for anyone with name value plus Japan and Mexico on a peak?

Big Cass can get a pay day because no one does what you say. If everyone started doing it the Big Cass's of this world still be getting a pay day? Of course not. It has a tipping point and there must be a point where people can't pull that stunt and get away with it. 

I agree more people should, but to suggest it's anyone's game is only true in the short term, because it's not a bottomless pit. 

Archived