Sasha Banks's over inflated sense of self worth

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

It is true that she gets a sulky face on when she’s about the lose a title or lose a PPV match. You could see it at Mania. She’s a good wrestler, but she seems to have a terrible attitude and thinks she’s way better and deserving than she is. 

• Paid Members

There's no question that she's been booked terribly, but I doubt it's the bookers who tell Sasha to constantly attempt high spots she has neither the frame or athletic ability to pull off. 

If it wasn't for the good will she developed in NXT, she'd get just as much shit as Nia Jax and Brie Bella for her consistently bad performances on the main roster. 

She thinks she's Eddie Guerrero. She's actually Sin Cara.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Honestly, every one should be doing what Sasha is in her position. I don't care what her motives are or whether she is as good as she thinks she is. There is fuck all point in pissing about in WWE's mid-card for 10 years doing the same shit. Do what they did 40 years ago. Go somewhere else, do something else, come back when people have missed you. Chris Jericho, for all his faults, is a good example of this. He's made himself appealling this last 10-15 years by doing stuff on his terms. he's been all over, they've always brought him back and he's made himself desirable outside of WWE. Compare that to a Dolph Ziggler who is their fucking lap dog. 

"Somewhere else? What's that?" - Vince McMahon's lifelong MO.

25 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I didn’t make the thread nor the thread title by the way, a Mods moved it from Minor news.

Ah boo, and there was me about to say if she was called Sasha Bank-ii-moon you'd be trying to buy her soiled underwear! Cheers for the clarification.

8 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

amy-baking-company-back-gordon-ramsey-re

giphy.gif

How long has she been a babyface? Most people say her best work was as a heel in NXT, but I'm struggling to think of any run as a heel on the main roster excluding perhaps her Team BAD association when she first came up. I'm probably forgetting something - in which case this argument is invalidated, because how good could he have been as a heel if I don't remember it? - but it's definitely strange they've been dedicated to keeping her as a face for so long. I mean, I'm not even a big fan of hers (I didn't watch NXT regularly back then, so I've only seen a few individual matches), but I still reckon I'd be more excited by a heel run against the likes of Becky, Bayley and Asuka than I would by almost anything else on the female side of things that doesn't include the Wrestlemania main eventers.